Scarper

Update 15.10.2014 (1.43.7.55)

• Error that lead to inability to log-in on MacOSX has been fixed

• Launcher for MacOS has been updated. Now it supports both minimal and full clients.

• Fixed a rare bug with appearing giant statues on the map

• Added reflection on the cockpit glass and on the devices inside the cockpit

• Rare bug with black shadows on WinXP render has been fixed

• Fixed two client crashes

• Ground forces battle ratings have been changed (information in this table).

• Fixed missing “Artillery strike” module on Wirbelwind

• In RB mixed battles Respawn Points given for being in the line of sight of the enemy were decreased by 2 times

• For better balance certain respawn and capture zones were moved on Mozdok and Poland maps

Damage model and ammunition of the Ground forces

• Fixed damage model on next ground vehicles: T-34-85, ISU-122, ISU-152, ZSU-37, that lead to vehicle to be destroyed with only part of the crew being disabled

• Fixed damage model of Sdk.fz 6/2 and GAZ-MM 72-k. Now those vehicles are possible to be destroyed by ramming tank

• Decreased chance of the ammunition explosion for small-caliber shells 20-37mm

• Fixed type of the AP 75mm shell of the KwK37 cannon from APBC to APCBC

• Scatter by shooting at distance with cannons A-19, D-25 T/S, ML-20S, F-34, ZIS-S-53 and KwK-36 has been decreased by 30%

• Fire rate of A-19 was increased from 2,42 to 3 shots per minute, fire rate of D-25S was increased from 3.72 to 4 shots per minute

• Upvote 10

Giant statues? Wish I could have seen that o_O Edited by XxMockingBirdxX
  • Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Say, nothing that will effect SB players except the silly cockpit reflection. You couldn't see straight on maps like bulge in the fw190D because the reflection was too horrible.. I think i'll ignore this update, well at least until a better update comes up...
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Added reflection on the cockpit glass and on the devices inside the cockpit

Seems you put some clear coat on the planes surfaces as well. I got some shiny planes now, and some of my user skins just don't show up well anymore.

Any FM changes? Just noticed that pulling up is a pain. Especially when you hit the ground. Although, seeing the guy chasing you hit the ground as well is somewhat satisfying. Have only flown Japan and Germany so far. 

Edited by Kornfed
medal

Fixes are welcome...the BR changes are hugely premature.

One week into the patch there is no way you can make an informed statment about things not being a temporary spike. T5 is a russian playground for months and you said there isn't enough data to verify if one side has an advantage or not.

But after one week into a new patch you have enough data to make informed BR changes in all other tiers? I call BS on that, sorry.

That being said, the scatter reduction on certain guns is most welcome......it should be applied to pretty much ALL guns imho (except maybe howitzers).

• Upvote 4
medal

That being said, the scatter reduction on certain guns is most welcome......it should be applied to pretty much ALL guns imho (except maybe howitzers).

And probably not only to the KWK36 in the German line... all those late guns were pretty accurate and used to fire from long range.

medal

Well at least this patch went on smoothly without any hitches.  salute.png

I don't know about that, people are talking about some pretty crazy overheating issues now.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

it's criminal that the Tiger 1 without apcr and the panther D will now face is2 1944's...

yea, just fix quick the rusian tanks, while the panther ausf. F is at tier V while it has the same gun as the tier 3 panther D with only slightly more armor...

xxxx hilarious

Also when will you fix HO229? couldn't try it as it cant even takeoff

it can take off and the Ho 229 is fine..

Edited by BananaVG
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

Added reflection on the cockpit glass and on the devices inside the cockpit

Seems you put some clear coat on the planes surfaces as well. I got some shiny planes now, and some of my user skins just don't show up well anymore.

^^^^ This

Some planes look really weird now, even in hangar like A6M5 ko also it looks like a ghost in dark (bad weather) clouds.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

it's criminal that the Tiger 1 without apcr and the panther D will now face is2 1944's...

yea, just fix quick the rusian tanks, while the panther ausf. F is at tier V while it has the same gun as the tier 3 panther D with only slightly more armor...

xxxx hilarious

Yes, it's not great fro some tanks.

But russia is pretty much unplayable atm on every tier but 5, something a game mode with only 2 factions cant really afford.

Among maps giving advantages to germany, heavy tanks being the go-to class due to the dumb spawn changes (WANTED BY THE COMMUNITY FFS) etc. well... just get out. It's totally fine for a team of t34s to be fighting a team of tigers or panthers with equal numbers amirite? Ugh.