Sign in to follow this  
Tkdmaster

Looking for a group to play with!

Hey! I'm a relatively new player to war thunder but am finding it just to be not super fun flying alone, so I'm looking for a group ta play with!

Started the game a few weeks back with the Ultra bundle pack and am loving it, working on getting all nations' levels up as fast as possible :)

i'm 21, and have TS and vent and all the other voIP programs installed, so thats no issue either.

In game name is Tkdmaster, see you in the skies!

Hello My name is Jenga22 i am the owner of the clan ZAS Gaming, We are new to this game but would love to recruit more fanatatics. If you are interested pm me and i will reply with our Teamspeak Details

Many thanks

Jenga22

Hello,

My name is ||PREDATOR||, and I'm in a clan called MERCENARIES INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE at MIAClan.net . I have just read that you are looking to join a clan or squad, and thought I would give you a possible choice to add to your search.

We are currently looking for mature English speaking players that are 18+ yrs of age to become a future member/friend of our social gaming network to play games, and to have fun.

Here is our TS3 server address 64.34.212.191:10038 to join if you would like.(Please no swearing)

Cheers! and happy hunting.

||PREDATOR||

Hey there.

If you're looking for a group to fly with. Take a look at -SkyHawks- (Resistance Social Gaming Network) I believe we do hold what you're searching for. (Anyone advertising themselves would say that) Just check out our recruitment thread and good luck in the skies.

Sincerely

-Valkyrie

Note: We are a fully mature community. You can expect allot of old farts on our teamspeak. If you're looking for a place that's fun, mature. "Serious Fun" check us out. 

ivetc2.jpg

TXG is not just a clan its a family

If you want to join please do not hessitate to post in here or PM Derpy_winegum.

we may be a clan but we treat each other like family, we play hard but have fun harder we are active 24/7 and we want more active members to fly the

TXG BANNER

we dont have any set rank or countrey as we feel every one is equal regardless of skill or rank.

we ask that you be active and have team speak as we it to communicate in game.

Q- how can i find out if TXG is right for me

A- simply ask if you can play a few games with us so you get to know the members and see if we are right for you

for more info on TXG please visit the website @ http://www.triplexgaming.co.uk and if you are feeling brave and want to jump in feet first fill in the application form.

Tally Ho bandits Low

Sign in to follow this