JimSan

British Aircraft Pilot's Notes (also Commonwealth Aircraft too)

Well, here is the remade thread for the Complete Collection of Pilot's Notes for all aircraft that are already in game or going to arrive in game for the British Tech Tree, I know there is already a thread about this, however this one will be specific about the manuals, these will be kept up to date depending what pops up in game, will also now and then get the manuals for some iconic British or Commonwealth Aircraft that we'd like to see in game as well (eg. Swift and Defiant), however I'll be trying to get the main list sorted first, I'll do my best to pick them up when I can, but please remember the basic rules for aircraft that are allowed in the game, no later than the End of 1960.

Have changed most the links to use the Mediafire folder directory that I've got setup, should mean no need to worry about bandwidth anymore for my site, please do update any links to the files from my site as they will be going soon.

Here is a guide on which one's I'll be working on getting next, no ETAs on anything just an order of getting them.

British Tech Tree Pilot's Notes check list

Notice for Chrome uses

Spoiler

For some reason Chrome can't load the pdf files, after doing some looking into I'm not too sure if it's an issue with the access files or Chrome itself, however I will keep looking into the problem, however both Internet Explorer and Firefox have no issues with loading the files, if you have an alternative browser please try that to access the files till the issue can be fixed.

Craig_r mentions that clicking the link again can also solve the issue, neither he nor I understand how this works but it's worth a try.

Make sure you've got Chrome's PDF reader enabled

Another notice for Chrome users.

For some reason Adobe Reader DC is not compatible with Chrome, I would suggest looking into getting a Chrome extension that allows viewing pdfs on browsers, I am personally using PDF Viewer and it seems to be working well.

Pilot's Notes/Operating Manuals/Engine Manuals

Understanding the Pilot's Notes

There has been quite a bit of confusion on the pilot's notes, mostly on the note of the maximum speeds listed within them, well for the most part they are written as max permitted speed, as in this is the 'officially' allowed speed that is enforced, from what both myself and more knowledgeable users on the topic have worked out, this is just to keep the wear and tear on the airframe low to ensure long life and to keep new pilots safe from doing something stupid, however the airframes are able to take much higher speeds then what is listed, this statement is backed up by records of a Spitfire diving to high speeds beyond the dive limit, and come away fairly unscathed.

From one of my more recent manuals it does give a reason for these max permitted speeds, as mentioned in the Spitfire mk 14 + 19 2nd Edition manual, pg 31 para 54.3, "speeds in excess of which compressibility effects become apparent are as follows", while I'm not too sure how compressibility effects on a airframe, it does not mention anything about structural failure after these given speeds.

A.P 2095 Pilot's Notes General 1943 <- Read this first before reading any other manual.

Pilot's Notes

Just a note for the Engine Manuals, for ones detailing engines that are known to use higher octane fuel but is not listed in the manual, please take note of the date of the manual, 150 octane fuel was not cleared for use till late 1944 (would like a more exact date if anyone's got it), if the manual was issued before then, then it would not contain information on the use of 150 fuel, this also goes for earlier engines and 100 octane fuel, if the manual pre-dates the use of that fuel, then it would not be mentioned in the manual.

Engine Manuals

Secondary Sources

Another new section for books and other reference material which is not a Primary Source, while these articles are extremely useful and written by professionals whom are very knowledgeable of the subject, they are still not Primary Sources and should be treated as such.

What is a Primary Source?

Why are Primary Sources Important?

In short, the Pilot's Notes and Engine Manuals are Primary Sources, anything else will be listed here.

I shall be working on getting more sources to improve the accuracy of their data, aka if more of them say the same thing, then it's more likely to be correct.

British Pistion Aero-Engines and their Aircraft by Alec Lumsden pg.276-311 Part 4: Engine Performance Figures

Secondary Resource Books

Bellow is what I have in physical book form which isn't uploaded in the mediafire folder.

Putnam Aeronautical Books

Hawker Aircraft since 1920 by Francis K Mason
Shorts Aircraft Since 1900 by C. H. Barnes
Supermarine Aircraft since 1914 by CF.Andrews and EB.Morgan

The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason

Haynes

Vickers Wellington Owners workshop manual by Haynes
Hawker Hurricane Owners workshop manual by Haynes
Rolls-Royce Merlin Owners workshop manual by Haynes

Mushroom Model Publications

Orange Series Blackburn Skua & Roc by Matthew Willis

Other

Historical Series No.16 Rolls-Royce Piston Aero Engines - a designer remembers by AA Rubbra
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston
The Development of Piston Aero Engines by Bill Gunston
Supermarine Fighter Aircraft by Victor F Bingham
Postwar Military Aircraft: 7 Supermarine Attacker, Swift and Scimitar by Philip Birtles
Swift Justice by Nigel Walpole

and more (still updating this list)

Missing Payload Options

This section in the thread is for listing sources to any missing payload options to current Aircraft in the game.

If you feel the need to add anything to this list, please reference the source (NOT wikipedia, prefer published books over websites) and will add it when able.

Reported

-Spitfire mk 5- 2x 250lb wings or 1x 500lb central: total 500lb Bug Reported
Supermarine Aircraft since 1914 by CF.Andrews and EB.Morgan, pg 230
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 520
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 260
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 206
Pilot's Notes AP.1565E + 2280A, B & C, Section 2, para 2.2d

-Spitfire mk 9 + LF mk 9- 2x 250lb wings + 1x 500lb central total 1000lb or possible RPs Bug Reported
Supermarine Aircraft since 1914 by CF.Andrews and EB.Morgan, pg 233
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 520 (mentions Rockets)
Pilot's Notes AP.1565J, Part 3, para 50.2a

-Spitfire LF mk 16- 2x 500 wings total 1000lb or 6x RPs Bug Reported
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 521
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 262 (mentions 2x 500lb and 6x RPs)
Pilot's Notes AP.1565L, Section 2, para 30, 54.1a, 54.1b + 54.3c

-Beaufort mk 8- payload 2000lb Bug Reported
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 144 (mentions 2000lb bomb)
The British Bomber since 1914 by Francis K Mason, pg 318 (mentions 2000lb bomb)
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 35
Pilot's Notes RAAF Publication No.185, pg 12 para 7

-Beaufighter mk 6c, mk 10 and mk 21- upto 2x 1000lb and some access to US Torps Bug Reported
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 150 (mentions RPs on mk 6 and 2x 250lb on mk 10)
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 283/4 (mentions RPs and 2x 500lb on mk 6 and access to US Torps)
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 36 (mentions 2x 1000lb on mk 10)
Pilot's Notes AP.1721F, H & J, Part 1 Para 27-31, part 4 para 64
Pilot's Notes RAAF Publication No.693, pg 7, 9, 16 para 26.4

-Mosquito mk 6- 2x 500 internal + 2x 250lb or 2x 500lb wings or 2x 500lb internal + 8x RPs wings Bug Reported
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 218 + 221
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 298/9 + 301
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 58
Pilot's Notes AP.2019E, Part 1 Introduction, Part 3 para 52.4
Pilot's Notes AP.2019E, L & T, Part 1 Introduction, Part 3 para 62.3

-Swordfish mk 1- 6x 250lb or 2x 500lb + 2x 250lb or 3x 500lb and for Swordfish mk 2 8x RPs Bug Reported
British Naval Aircraft since 1912 by Owen Thetford, pg 149
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 74 (mentions payload of 1500lb)
The British Bomber since 1914 by Francis K Mason, pg 284 (also mentions payload of 1500lb)
Pilot's Notes AP.1517 2nd Edition, Chapter 7 para 269 on pg 108

-Canberra B.(i)6- Rocket Pods + Removable Gunpod (also max speed is incorrect but that's a FM issue) Bug Reported
The British Bomber since 1914 by Francis K Mason, pg 371
Pilot's Notes AP.4326F, Part 1 para 1b, 31a.2, 74 + 75 (for Rocket controls)
English Electric Aircraft and Their Predecessors by Stephen Ransom and Robert Fairclough, pg 181/2 + 200
Aeroplane Icons Canberra by Aeroplane Monthly, pg 49 (pic is of a Bi.6 with all weapons possible for it, including removed gunpod sat beside the aircraft)

-Meteor mk 4 SW- 2x 1,000lb bombs Bug Reported by Blitzkrieguk
Aerofax Gloster Meteor by Phil Butler and Tony Buttler, pg 29

-Hurricane mk 2b- 2x 500lb Already Reported
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 294
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 106
Hawker Aircraft since 1920 by Francis K Mason, pg 300
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 363
Pilot's Notes AP.1564B & D, Section 2 para 10.3 + 13.3

-Hurricane mk 4- 2x 500lb to swap with cannons Already Reported
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford pg 364
Encyclopaedia of the world's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston pg 106
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason pg 295
Hawker Aircraft Since 1920 by Francis K Mason pg 285

-Lancaster mk 1/3- use of 6x 2klb HC bombs config, 1x 8klb HC bomb + 6x 500lb config Bug Reported, Rejected ¬_¬
The British Bomber since 1914 by Francis K Mason, pg 313 + pg 348
Avro Aircraft since 1908 by AJ Jackson, pg 341 mentions 8klb HC bomb
Aeroplane Icons Lancaster by Aeroplane Monthly, pg 26 (shows basic data including bombs used)
Avro Lancaster Owners workshop manual by Haynes, pg 75-77 (lists bombs used and payload configs)
British Warplanes of World War 2 by Daniel J March, pg 19
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 16/17 (bomb listed as 212 is a 8klb bomb as the guide in the bottom right descripts)
The Hamlyn Concise Guide to British Aircraft of World War 2 by David Mondey, pg 30

Fixed

-Typhoon mk 1b- 2x 1000lb Added 1.47
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 371-373
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 291 (also mentions 16x RPs)

-Tempest mk 5 + mk 2- 8x RPs Added 1.47
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 375 for mk 5, pg 377 for mk 2
The British Fighter since 1912 by Francis K Mason, pg 316
The Encylopedia of the World's Combat Aircraft by Bill Gunston, pg 105
Pilot's Notes AP.2458B, Part 1 para 28, Part 3 para 51.2b

Need To Report

-Wellington mk 1 + 3 + 10- 2x 2000lb + 2x 250lb or 1000lb bombs (most likely 4x 1klb bombs)
The British Bomber since 1914 by Francis K Mason, pg 294/5 + pg 311
Vickers Aircraft since 1908 by CF.Andrews, pg 322 (mentions modifications to the bomb bay)
Vickers Wellington Owners workshop manual by Haynes, pg 99
Vickers-Armstrong Wellington by 4+ Publication , pg67-68

Need more Sources
-Spitfire mk 14e + mk 18- 2x 500lb
The British Bomber since 1914 by Francis K Mason, pg 308
Aircraft of the Royal Air Force since 1918 by Owen Thetford, pg 527
Pilot's Notes AP.1565T, Part 3 para 50.2 (mentions bomb and bombs for mk 14)

I do keep track of Aviation Bug Reports in my thread here, please feel free to add anything which has been reported so everyone can keep an eye on them, do remind me to check up on them after some time etc.

Non-Aircraft Books

Ships or Tanks

Change Log

And also something useful, a change list for people to see what I've just added.

Change List: 25/Sep/17

25/Sep/17

Added numerous books, please see this post for more details.

4/Jun/17

Added more Pilot's Notes/Manual for the following vehicles.

Buccaneer 50, Buccaneer M.148, Gnat T.1 Aircrew Manual, Gnat T.1 PN, Lightning 2A, Lightning T4, Meteor 4 2nd Edition, Meteor 8 Ground Handling, Short Solent, Short Solent Maintenance Manual, Spitfire 2 vol1, Swordfish 2 '93 Edition, Various TSR2 manuals and PN and Victor PN.

14/Aug/16

Added links to the resources about Tanks and Ships, hope everyone enjoys

13/Aug/16

Updated the thread to use the Mediafire directory I've got, also uploaded more manuals and also uploaded most of my collected resources, excluding anything from the National Archives, will upload resources I've got about Tanks soon.

7/Jul/16
Fixing the formatting after forum's "upgrade"

15/Mar/16

Added Pilot's Notes General, also my birthday tomorrow, I might sleep through it completely.

23/Oct/15

Updated secondary sources list

19/Sep/15

Added 18 new Pilot's Notes/Manuals for the following aircraft.

Javelin FAW.1 + FAW.7, Gnat F.1 + T.1 Operating Data Manual, Canberra B.2 5th Edition + B.6 and B.(i)6 4th Edition +  B.8, Lightning F.1 + F.1A, Vampire F.1 + Vampire 5, 6, 20, 50 + 52, Sea Vampire F.20, Buccaneer S.1 + S.2, Hunter F.2, F.4 + F.6, Scimitar F.1 + Operating Data Manual

05/Sep/15

New section added for secondary sources. Added section from the secondary source British Pistion Aero-Engines and their Aircraft by Alec Lumsden detailing engine power performances. Also did some tidying up.

04/Sep/15

Added more engine manuals (aka lots of merlins) and also a second Spitfire 14/19 manual, the Walrus manual and also the Consolidated Liberator. Added some info regarding understanding the manuals, including use of 150 fuel for engines, possible explanation for the speed limits listed in the manuals.

13/Jun/15

Added Ablemarle, Whitley PNs, added Skua repair manual, manuals for engines Griffon 74 and Sea Fury Power plants and have added technical data for d.520 provided by graisseu, need to update missing payloads list as well when have time.

1/Apr/15

Added techinical manual for Spiteful 14, also looking at manuals for Armstrong-Whitworth Albermarle and Whitley, have confirmed that Welkin PNs are in National Archives, still not found PNs for Skua.

28/Feb/15

Added list of missing payloads to current Commonwealth aircraft.

1/Feb/15

Added extra manual: a very detailed Swordfish mk 1 manual, does state extra payloads it used.

19/Jan/15

Added following manuals:

Supermarine Spitfire mk 6, Spitfire mk 12, Spitfire mk 21, De Havilland Mosquito mk 6, Mosquito mk 8, 9 + 16 study, Saunders-Roe Lerwick, Vought Corsair mk 1 - 4, Avro Shackleton MR.2 and North American Mustang mk 3

03/Jan/15

Added earlier Lancaster manuals for mk 1 and mk 3.

Have Pilot's Notes for Spitfire 12 and 21 (need to scan), got copies of Mosquito FB 6 (dedicated manual for the variant) and Mustang mk 3 if need to put that up.

Need to buy Supermarine Spitfire 6, Saunders-Roe Lerwick, Avro Shackleton MR.2 and Vought Corsair 1-4, will buy after payday.

18/Nov/14

Added 13 manuals: Bristol Beaufigther 1 and 2, Beaufort 2, Blenheim 5, Brigand B1, Blackburn Roc, Handley-Page Hereford, Halifax 2/5 and 4, Short Sunderland 5 1st Ed, Supermarine Spitfire 7/8 and Fairey Battle and Albacore.

Prob gonna have a rest from manual buying next month.

17/Nov/14

Prepped work for tomorrow to add 13 new manuals, also using the standard of just Arabic numbers instead of mixed due to was too annoying to get the Roman numerals correct, also added Craig_r's suggested fix to the Chrome pdf issue.

Planned aircraft to get after this update:

Vought Corsair, Saunders-Roe Lerwick, Supermarine Spitfire marks 6, 12 and 21 manuals, possible getting them after new years.

22/Oct/14

Added Spitfire 18 (finally), Hellcat, Firefly4/5/6, Catalina and Canberra 6

Need to sort out: Sunderland 5 1st Ed manual

Lined up to buy: Vought Corsair, Blackburn Roc (cause the Skua is too hard to find), Bristol Brigand, Fairey Battle and the Saunders-Roe Lerwick

30/Sep/14

Added Sea Hurricane, Seaford, Lightning,  Lysander, Vulcan and Sea Hornet found by Katsukai

17/Sep/14

Added manuals: Mustang 1a, Boston 3a, Havoc 2, Lincoln 2, Wellington 1, 3+10+11+12+13+14, 4, Warwick 2+5, Meteor 3, 4, 8+9, 11+14, CF-100 4, Tomahawk, Kittyhawk, Fortress 2+3, Sunderland 1+2, 5 ed3 to the listing, please remember to download them first then view them, still not solved the Chrome thing.

Need to Scan: Spitfire mk 18

Need to buy: Hellcat, Firefly 5 and Catalina

15/Sep/14

Resorted some aircraft better.

Have ordered more manuals, finally got the Spit18 manual, also got British BF 109 manual incase the captured one seen in the CDK files gets added.

26/Aug/14

Added.... Blenheim 1 + 4, Beaufort, Beaufighter 6 + 10 + 11 + 21, Swordfish, Barracuda, Firebrand, Sea Hawk, Wyvern, Boomerang, Wirraway, Lancester 1 + 2 + 3 + 10, Manchester, Hampden, Halifax 3 + 7

Looking into getting more sleep, then will work on Meteors, Wellington, Warwick if people want it, some more Lend Lease aircraft and anything else of interest, oh and the right Firefly manual.... tho it will be after next payday now.

24/Aug/14

Added to the list: Fulmar, Firefly, Avenger

Still need to get for update 1: Firebrand

Looking into stuff for update 2

Realised wrong manual for Firefly we're getting, have found correct manual, will get when able.

23/Aug/14

Added Tempest 2, Stirling, Whirlwind, Canberra to the list.

Need to scan for update 1: Fulmar, Firefly, Avenger

21/Aug/14

Remade thread, added: Typhoon, Tempest 5, Hornet 3, Sea Fury and Defiant to the list.

Need to scan for update 1: Canberra, Fulmar, Firefly, Avenger

Waiting for in post: Whirlwind

Anyways, I do hope these notes are useful to everyone and that you also enjoy reading them, I'll just sort out the older threads now, also please do look at the check list as there are some pilot notes I am having trouble finding or working out if they are also covered by another manual but called something else, if you have any info on any of them please let me know.

Some manuals have also been added to the list found by War Thunder users or people generally interested in Pilot's Notes who aren't interested in War Thunder:

Katsukai

graisseu

ferdefeu_FR

ScottB

So do give them thanks as well.

And while it might not be much, please do give credit and a link back to this thread, did spend a fair amount on this and don't want to see it go to waste if the thread is forgotten, only thing I ask in return for getting these resources.

Edited by JimSan
  • Upvote 38
medal medal medal medal

amazing! This is a ton of work - where do you get the time? Now I can nerd out and read these on my lunch hour :)
  • Upvote 2

amazing! This is a ton of work - where do you get the time? Now I can nerd out and read these on my lunch hour :)

Most of these I bought via online and just redone them on here, the ones I'm getting at the moment are ones I have to scan in (cause they were cheaper heh)

Still need to buy the ones online still as can't find all of them in book form. 

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

Thanks very much !
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure the historical consultants will find this very helpful.

medal medal medal medal medal

Another update for today, added pilot notes for Avenger, Fulmar and annoyingly the wrong Firefly variant, which I'll correct when I get the chance.

If possible, anyone that is more versed in aircraft etc could you check out the manuals checklist at all and give advice on the ones I've marked?

For example not found a pilot's notes for the Sea Hurricanes, would the normal Hurricane's manuals cover them as well? and also for the Havoc/Boston at the bottom, have found manuals for Havoc II and Boston III (or the other way round) and was wondering how different they are compared to the mk I variants, cheers in advance.

Again hope you enjoy these notes, will be a little while before posting some more as waiting for bills to get paid etc.

medal medal medal medal

Added some more manuals, this time a good ton of them, new pilot's notes are: Blenheim 1 + 4, Beaufort, Beaufighter (6 + 10 + 11) + 21, Swordfish, Barracuda, Firebrand, Sea Hawk, Wyvern, Boomerang, Wirraway, Lancester (1 + 3 + 10) + 2, Manchester, Hampden, Halifax 3 + 7.

Yup that is 18 more manuals to the collection, nearly got all the aircraft on the updated tech tree covered now.

Edited by JimSan
medal medal medal medal

spiteful?

No pilot notes exist that I can find, even looking quickly in the National Archives search, there were articles for Supermarine   F.1/43 (the specification the Spiteful was designed for) but again no Pilot Notes, which isn't a surprise due to there being only 17 production models.

medal medal medal medal

since I can't edit the OP at the moment, just giving a notice to anyone using Chrome, for some reason the files don't load properly with the current access setup, will be looking into it, however if you really do need to download the files, please try an alternative browser (both Internet Explorer and Firefox have no issues from current testing), anyways will try to sort it out.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Have added 17 more manuals to the list for everyone to have a read, did have to go off the current release tree abit due to needed to get more manuals to get an offer on buying the manuals (aka was cheaper to buy more than was to buy less etc), so yes I did have get the Fortress, Tomahawk and Kittyhawk manuals as well, but there are there just in case of future prems, plus the US players might find them useful for their aircraft etc.

Also have gotten the CF-100 mk 4 as well, however I feel this isn't quite the model which had guns, will have to look into which manuals I can get to try and get the correct one.

As for the A-20 based aircraft (Havoc and Boston on the UK tree) I know these aren't the correct manuals but it's the closest I can currently find.

Have finally got the Spitfire 18 manual, just need to scan it in, also picked up a UK BF-109 manual since I think I saw someone mention the CDK files for the Dev server showed a Prem BF-109 with British colours, not going to scan just yet but it's another just incase thing.

Will be looking into getting the Hellcat, Firefly mk 5 and Catalina manuals after I've got money again.

Also yeah have yet to figure out the Chrome issue, it might be due to the access I've got set up currently, will look into it when I get the chance, please use either IE or Firefox to download the files for the moment.

Forgot to add, if any issues with the files, please send me a PM, will sort it out when possible.

Edited by JimSan
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

Ello, JimSam if you find me posting any new British Pilot notes/manuals you can feel free adding it to your list.

Edited by Katsukai
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Ello, JimSam if you find me posting any new British Pilot notes/manuals you can feel free adding it to your list.

Will add them as links to the threads for them etc but sure will add them to the list here.

Also just to avoid us both getting the same ones, here is a list of the ones I'm planning on getting next.

EE Canberra B.6/B(i).6

Grumman Hellcat 1+2

Fairey Firefly 5

Consolidated Catalina 1+2+4

Vought Corsair 1+4

Blackburn Roc (cause couldn't find Skua manual)

Bristol Brigand

That's mostly it for now, there are some on the list I've got above which I've had trouble finding and would welcome some help for those.

Have added your manuals now, do let me know if there's anything wrong (send a PM etc as tends to get my attention better heh)

medal medal medal medal

de Havilland  Sea Hornet. F.20

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/179544-de-havilland-sea-hornet-f-20-pilot-notes/#entry3423522

Both early  Avro Vulcan variants.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/179554-avro-vulcan-b-mk-1a-mk2-pilots-notes/#entry3423747

Got an Westland Wyvern pilot notes if needed.

Also about those american planes you need British manual in specific or American?

Edited by Katsukai
medal medal medal

de Havilland  Sea Hornet. F.20

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/179544-de-havilland-sea-hornet-f-20-pilot-notes/#entry3423522

Both early  Avro Vulcan variants.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/179554-avro-vulcan-b-mk-1a-mk2-pilots-notes/#entry3423747

Got an Westland Wyvern pilot notes if needed.

Also about those american planes you need British manual in specific or American?

Have already added them to their manufacturer's area, already have got the Wyvern.

And for the list here, only going to be getting the British manuals for the aircraft, have got some US ones but have kept them to one side since I don't need them, if anyone was going to start a US thread like this then I would help by sending which ones I do have to whoever is doing that one (got some for the P51, P40, A20 and the B17)

medal medal medal medal

Have already added them to their manufacturer's area, already have got the Wyvern.

And for the list here, only going to be getting the British manuals for the aircraft, have got some US ones but have kept them to one side since I don't need them, if anyone was going to start a US thread like this then I would help by sending which ones I do have to whoever is doing that one (got some for the P51, P40, A20 and the B17)

I have like about 100 manuals for the US. I can give you the manuals if you want to save them into your website if you wanna make another thread like this for the US.

medal medal medal

I have like about 100 manuals for the US. I can give you the manuals if you want to save them into your website if you wanna make another thread like this for the US.

only issue with that is how much bandwidth it'll use heh, while it would be good to do that I'm not sure how much bandwidth it'll use for everyone downloading them all, not sure if my host would be all that impressed heh, I'll have to see for something to do after getting the UK ones done.

medal medal medal medal