PanZwu_AUT

teaming up pc+ps4 player

Yes it works, i have some PS4 friends who invite me, it's done all the same as normal. ADD them to friends, then invite.  

Yeah the "Friends" tab will only be filled with players you have added on PC (I think?) as friends who are fellow PC players.  You can add PS4 players as "contacts" which will then allow you to select their name and invite to a squad like you would do with your friends.  I would think that's the case, anyway, because that's how it is for us on PS4; the Friends tab will be filled with PSN friends who are also playing on PS4, while my PC friends are added as "contacts."  I squad mainly with PC players now, having gotten into RB Japan a lot more lately.  Definite fan of cross-platform (aside from our later spawn than PC... literally my only complaint, haha).

medal medal

Yeh I did this with a US based PC orintated squadron sometime ago, thanks to much help from them we got it working, even tho back then there was so little info 

on this available and Gaijin support? LMAO!! No comment !   8)

All the posts above have given you all the info, hope this helps you and narrows that worn out cross platform divide which needs to go in the bin and ppl like Sony Microsoft etc.

need to pay attention and stop behaving like kids with a ball whilst the rest of us are finding ways to game online together despite them.

Many apologies went completely of thread but those Corporations are at the core of the problems that we all experience with in game parity and publishing dates of

discounts/offers etc, but you have to wonder if Gaijin do themselves any favours sometimes.

EDIT: tip not sure about Gaijin teamspeak, not used it but TS as was worked for PS4 and PC alike as long as you ALL have the same address to log into and tweek 

settings where necessary.

Edited by ajgooner66
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Greeting, do you know why it doesn't work for me?

Most often if it does not work it is because your 'PRIVACY' setting are enabled.  Just disable them.  You will find that in the GAME OPTIONS.

Edited by *ChameleonLord
medal medal medal medal

Yes it works, i have some PS4 friends who invite me, it's done all the same as normal. ADD them to friends, then invite.

I just played a match with a guy that said he was UNSR (U.S. Navy Reserves). He was the only person to back me when I took & held Alpha.

I want to add him, because I am a Navy veteran & he is Navy Reserves, but he is on PC & I am on PS4.

I tried "Add Friend," but it only shows my PS4 friend list.

I searched his name & see him, I just cannot click on his select his name, or add him. This sucks!

He should already be automatically in your fought together list if you were squaded up. Search for him in there then click his name, then click add contact. Now he should be in your contacts list.

If he isn't in the fought together list search for him in the contacts tab using the search dialogue box then click add contact. Now he should be in your contacts list.

Contacts list is for in game PC and PS4 friends/contacts. Friends list is for PS4 PSN friends only.

medal medal medal medal medal medal