TacticalBurrito

New to Warthunder? Stop on in C:

485 posts in this topic

Need help? Unsure about something? Don't be afraid to ask! We're all brothers and sisters in arms here, some of these people will be your best friend, or the top of your bounty list for kicking your rear in the skies, or on the ground. We have many Community helpers out and about, and though I'm not one, I can answer whatever questions you may have to the best of my ability. Hell I can even help get you set up In the air, or on the ground by giving you some 1 on 1 training, or I can take multiple of you at a time. I, Myself set out to help this community to the best I can, And I continue to do so!

So don't worry, not all us Greymuzzle, Slumpt over, Jet fighter vets are Grumpy old koots who won't help a new face. We're all friendly here and we don't bite!

If you need help, Inbox me, Or inbox anyone else you see and ask for help!

<3

KonigsScharferhund is here to help!

Edited by KonigSchaferhund

Yea just one thing.

Can yuo into Polandball?

Nah jk. Real question is, what are some good British fighters that are easy to control?

Yea just one thing.

Can yuo into Polandball?

Nah jk. Real question is, what are some good British fighters that are easy to control?

Most of them are easy but mainly Hurricanes and Early Spits.

Yea just one thing.

Can yuo into Polandball?

I cants into polandball :C

But I can into British Fighters.

Spitfires, all of them. Hurricanes, Both of them, Tempest and Typhoons are AMAZINGly good planes, after a while they'll become extensions of you. They're awesome!

I have been going down the Bf and Fw lines and I am at tier 2, does  it get even better from here?

Yea just one thing.

Can yuo into Polandball?

Is there a Allied/Soviet fighter that's hard to fly? oO

Maybe the Mustang Mk IA, but I don't own it... otherwise I don't feel the same "hurr durr imma not gonna turn naow" response I usually get from German planes which *partially* have even lower wingload...

Sure, the LaGG-3-8

It just doesn't turn THAT well in comparsion, but it's not like it's really hard to control imo.

Especially at the place it has in the MM there's little to worry about, except the Ki-43-II I guess.

I have been going down the Bf and Fw lines and I am at tier 2, does it get even better from here?

Oh yes!

I have been going down the Bf and Fw lines and I am at tier 2, does  it get even better from here?

Absolutely.

The Focke-Wulf 190 A-5/U-2 has an upgrade that allows for the placement of 4 extra 20 mm Cannons. Thus you get 6 Cannons.

All the more to make people cry in ager with x3

Edited by TheDesertVulpine

Absolutely.
The Focke-Wulf 190 A-5/U-2 has an upgrade that allows for the placement of 4 extra 20 mm Cannons. Thus you get 6 Cannons.

A5 U2, plane eating cannon beast!

Sorry i havent been here ive just been you know grinding the f9f

Is there a Allied/Soviet fighter that's hard to fly? oO

Maybe the Mustang Mk IA, but I don't own it... otherwise I don't feel the same "hurr durr imma not gonna turn naow" response I usually get from German planes which *partially* have even lower wingload...

the Mustang in opinion is like a 51 Hispanos and as always Hispanos are OP

Absolutely.

didnt know Germany here i come

It just doesn't turn THAT well in comparsion, but it's not like it's really hard to control imo.

Especially at the place it has in the MM there's little to worry about, except the Ki-43-II I guess.

Doesn't climb well, doesn't turn well and it is prone to snap rolls when going vertical. It also has the He 112 to worry about. And the P-36. And the F2A. Maybe I'm forgetting some.

Can i play this game with a flight stick ??

Yes, you can use it in Simulator Battles. But i would recommend the other two types of battles before going into Simulator  :salute: 

Can i play this game with a flight stick ??

I would suggest it as well unless you are an actual expirienced Pilot who knows how to control his plane xD

I CAN'T FIND MY GAME FOLDER! PLEASE HELP I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!

Try opening up your My Computer Tab.

And while it's on the main page just type Warthunder, should locate it for you!

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling!

Hello,

I just migrated over here not long ago due to my frustrations with the other tank game. I must admit it has been a bit difficult in my first few matches in this game but I'm slowly getting a feel for the game and how to upgrade these tanks and airplanes. I know one things for sure, I don't log off this Warthunder game about ready to rage against the world like I'm about to do when I log off that other game. Looking forward to learning everything I can in this game as best as I can by myself but if I need help I know where to go to get some help.

Hello,

I just migrated over here not long ago due to my frustrations with the other tank game. I must admit it has been a bit difficult in my first few matches in this game but I'm slowly getting a feel for the game and how to upgrade these tanks and airplanes. I know one things for sure, I don't log off this Warthunder game about ready to rage against the world like I'm about to do when I log off that other game. Looking forward to learning everything I can in this game as best as I can by myself but if I need help I know where to go to get some help.

You can add me in game. Same name as it is on the Forums.

Or you can ask about.

On a sidenote, what is it you would like to know?

Oh hell yes, the Bf 109 F4 and F4/trop are insanely fun and If you keep high energy then you will roflstomp anything. Then, you get x2 plus 20mm cannons. which gives you x2 7.92mm and x3 20mm and that can could practically one-shot (until the gunpods' accuracy was nerfed to shotgun levels)

I CAN'T FIND MY GAME FOLDER! PLEASE HELP I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!

If it is a windows PC

• Go to My Computer
  • Go to C: Drive
  • Program x86
  • Press the [W] key, it should highlight War Thunder or any folder that starts with W
  • And voila!

If you on a Mac, srry cant help!