25.06.14 (Hotfix & Server Update)

• Fixed a bug that caused tank shot animation not to be played.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented users from joining battles due to lack of ammunition.
  • Fixed a bug with RP gain being displayed incorrectly in the debriefing window.
  • Fixed incorrect rendering of cockpits during night time flying.
  • Memory usage optimized for 32-bit systems.
  • Fixed some graphics issues with the HDR option turned on.
  • Fixed a crash with OpenGL render and SSAO on.
  • Fixed reflections in hangar with OpenGL render.

Server Update:

• Fixed Panzer IV/70(A) armouring, front armour of the cabin and hull increased from 60 and 50mm to 80mm. Based on Spielberger Panzer IV & Its Variants page 158.
  • Fixed T-34E armouring. Thickness of the lower-front armour of the hull was changed from 99mm to 45mm. Equivalent thickness of the engineer driver hatch was increased from 35mm to 45mm. Fixed an issue where rear plate of the turret wasn’t accounted for in the damage model.
  • Fixed armouring of the T-34 type 1942 and T-34-57 type 43. Equivalent thickness of the engineer/driver hatch was increased from 35mm to 45mm.
  • Fixed elevation angles for Pz.Kpfw IV of series C,F,G,H from -10+30 degrees to -10+20 degrees. Based on Spielberger Panzer IV & Its Variants page 58.
  • Fixed maximum speed of the Stug III ausf from 58 to 40 km/h. Based on Spielberger 'Sturmgeschutz & Its Variants", page 253.
  • Upvote 19

Good stuff.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

• Fixed elevation angles for Pz.Kpfw IV of series C,F,G,H from -10+30 degrees to -10+2- degrees. Based on Spielbuerger Panzer IV & Its Variants page 58.

Is it a typo? Only two angles for a gun elevation upwards is very few to me. 8/s

medal medal medal

Is it a typo? Only two angles for a gun elevation upwards is very few to me. 8/s

yup fixed. Ty

• Upvote 3

Fixed maximum speed of the Stug III ausf from 58 to 40 km/h. Based on Spielberger Panzer IV & Its Variants page 253.

i dont have this book, but its title about T-4, then why there is info about maximum speed of the Stug III?

• Upvote 1

• Fixed a bug that caused tank shot animation not to be played.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented users from joining battles due to lack of ammunition.
  • Fixed a bug with RP gain being displayed incorrectly in the debriefing window.
  • Fixed incorrect rendering of cockpits during night time flying.
  • Memory usage optimized for 32-bit systems.
  • Fixed some graphics issues with the HDR option turned on.
  • Fixed a crash with OpenGL render and SSAO on.
  • Fixed reflections in hangar with OpenGL render.

But these were yesterday's minipatch's patch notes?...

medal medal

• Fix gun barrel damage.

^^ Where is this line? It will be sometime in future at least?

I want to enjoy this game not to uninstall it.

Thanks.

• Upvote 22
medal medal medal

• Fix gun barrel damage.

^^ Where is this line? It will be sometime in future at least?

I want to enjoy this game not to uninstall it.

Thanks.

Gamebreaking issue, needs URGENT ATTENTION, Priority ALPHA ONE.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/154361-gun-barrel-destruction/page-4#entry2886717

Minor fixes here and there are not bringing back the players as long as broken core game mechanics like this remain untouched.

Edited by Trommelfeuer
  • Upvote 33
medal medal medal medal

Fixed T-34E armouring. Thickness of the lower-front armour of the hull was changed from 99mm to 45mm. Equivalent thickness of the engineer driver hatch was increased from 35mm to 45mm. Fixed an issue where rear plate of the turret wasn’t accounted for in the damage model.

Fixed armouring of the T-34 type 1942 and T-34-57 type 43. Equivalent thickness of the engineer/driver hatch was increased from 35mm to 45mm.

INB4 Russian bias

Jokes aside, when can we expect to see the artificial driver and MG port weakspots on German tanks removed?  And ofcourse the selective gun barrel damage. 

Edited by Unit757
  • Upvote 14
medal medal medal

i dont have this book, but its title about T-4, then why there is info about maximum speed of the Stug III?

I have an electronic copy of that book and the citation (p253) is wrong anyway. The book ends on page 163.

Edited by Solothurn
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

Gamebreaking issue, needs URGENT ATTENTION, Priority ALPHA ONE.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/154361-gun-barrel-destruction/page-4#entry2886717

Minor fixes here and there are not bringing back the players as long as broken core game mechanics like this remain untouched.

Aye this needs urgent attention, it gets down right lame at higher tiers.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have an electronic copy of that book and the citation (p253) is wrong anyway. The book ends on page 163.

electronic books and regular books don't always have the same amount of pages.
  • Upvote 5

While I love seeing fixes getting deployed on a regular basis, and somewhat reliefed cause I thought the PS4 sync might stop regular PC updates, I wonder how often we'll see the bug with the shot animations getting fixed. I think that has been in all the patch notes since the last 'bigger' patch. :lol:

Edit:

That's not meant as critizism btw, I know that some bugs can be elusive and a fix that worked in the test enviroment turns out to not fix all versions of a glitch or bug, but it still made me giggle.

Edited by Feindfeuer
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal

• Fixed maximum speed of the Stug III ausf from 58 to 40 km/h. Based on Spielberger Panzer IV & Its Variants page 253.

Uhm just a question: you guys do know that the StuG III is based on the Panzer III and not the Panzer IV? Therefore a source about the Panzer IV should not be used to determin the speed of the StuG III...

Once the StuG IV is in the game go ahead but for the variant we have now its wrong imo...

• Upvote 24

Uhm just a question: you guys do know that the StuG III is based on the Panzer III and not the Panzer IV? Therefore a source about the Panzer IV should not be used to determin the speed of the StuG III...

Once the StuG IV is in the game go ahead but for the variant we have now its wrong imo...

Yes, You are right! Stug III was based on the Pz IIIs hull.

:salute:

medal medal medal

• Fixed maximum speed of the Stug III ausf from 58 to 40 km/h. Based on Spielberger Panzer IV & Its Variants page 253.

seriously

SERIOUSLY

i have no respect anymore for gaijin

that is just......DO THE EMPLOYEES THERE EVEN THINK OR RESEARCH?!?!

• Upvote 6
medal medal

I don´t know guys, but I checked this on some historic pages and there is 40km/h for every StuG III Ausf. variant... Seems it doesn´t matter which hull is used... Someone can consider it like nerf but, I think... + for historical accuracy... I don´t want to play UFOs... And I play only german so...

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal

I don´t know guys, but I checked this on some historic pages and there is 40km/h for every StuG III Ausf. variant... Seems it doesn´t matter which hull is used... Someone can consider it like nerf but, I think... + for historical accuracy... I don´t want to play UFOs... And I play only german so...

No problem with historical accuracy. But dont quote a damn source about the Panzer IV when talking about the StuG III. Or at least put the page refered to on here so people can read for themselfes. Anything eslse doesnt make sense...

• Upvote 2

No problem with historical accuracy. But dont quote a damn source about the Panzer IV when talking about the StuG III. Or at least put the page refered to on here so people can read for themselfes. Anything eslse doesnt make sense...

Agree with you, it can be misunderstood, but after all it doesn´t matter. 40km/h seems to be correct. But yes It will be OK show to community scan of this pages or info on what Is this correction based - to prevent OP here OP there buff nerf threads.

Edited by Assi_Hahn_SvK
medal medal medal

seriously

SERIOUSLY

i have no respect anymore for gaijin

that is just......DO THE EMPLOYEES THERE EVEN THINK OR RESEARCH?!?!

Do you have any source that says STUG 3 can go faster than 40 km/h ?

According to wikipedia, wwiivehicles, achtungpanzer and many other sources I found it had 40 km/h maximum speed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmgeschütz_III

http://www.wwiivehicles.com/germany/self-propelled/sturmgeschutz.asp

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/sturmgeschutz-iii-sturmgeschutz-iv.htm

Edited by Birkow
  • Upvote 6