Looking for N.A. Squadron

Looking for a North American squadron. Older mature player that has level 18 American, 17 German, 7 Russian and level 9 in both British and Japanese. Looking for a squadron that likes to play together using Teamspeak 3 to communicate. Love to fly both bombers as well as fighters.

Whats up man if you interested in joining me and some guys play together everyday for hours! Were all English speaking and 98% are from the United States. We have our own TS server so just let me know if you are interested Our squadron is called Hot Box Gaming, be looking forward to hear from you.

Steve

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Or you could always join CheckYour6, we are a friendly, laid back NA squadron that still can manage to kick ****, if you are interested pm me for our TS info and come check us out :)

If you like flying German craft, and it seems that you do, you should check us out @ http://thejg2.webs.com/ . Our average age is in the low 30's, we're mostly FRB/joystick oriented, and we place emphasis on teamwork over personal scores.

medal

That's definitely an option but check your six needs someone to take them on squadron vs squadron :)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

That's definitely an option but check your six needs someone to take them on squadron vs squadron :)

That'd definitely be interesting, im sure sniper could find one :)