QuarterNinjaCM

Update 19.05.2014 (1.41.7.22)

• Fixed rare situations where sound and visual effects were disappearing when firing a tank gun
  • It is now impossible to look behind from the sniper view while using TrackIR and other methods
  • Minor interface changes
  • Text line about premium purchase has been removed if premium account is active
  • Fixed crashes on Mac client on MEDIUM and above settings
  • Some PC client crashes fixed
  • Upvote 51

• Fixed rare situations where sound and visual effects were disappearing when firing a tank gun

Wasn't so rare... ;).png

Now that ghost shells are fixed move to disappearing tanks. 

Thanks for micro-patch Gaijin.

Edited by burebista
  • Upvote 76
medal medal medal

The game is my favourite game, i am playing it since 1.27 and i just love it.

the only prob with the game is the Servers, i am in middleast and i mostely have some packet loss like 40%/20% and it just happened since 1.39

it made the game unplayble; i've spent LOTS and LOTS money since i joined

not for anthing but loving the game and supporting it along with many other fans;

i've tried EVERY possible solution to the problem, but nothing

i hope you fix it and i will be very thankful

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal

Still no changes about the untenable, horroristic german jet Battle Ratings! Like the Komet has the same battle rating as the russian MiG-15. Nonsense!

German jets are still completely unplayable due to irrational battle ratings! Komets are flying against Sabres, Panthers, MiG-15s!

Gaijin should really fire the guy who adjust the plane's battle rating, because he clearly dont know a damn about planes or WW2 history!

• Upvote 48
medal medal medal medal

Tank kills and wins still not count for me btw the sound issue is still there sometimes when you fire. In my first match today happened again.

Edited by Fighter_Joe
  • Upvote 8

SQ Battles...still no fix, tier III vs. V, II vs. V or IV..etc,,,,when Gaijin? We will not support unfair play especially coz many SQ's still have no airplanes Tier IV or V! Nonsense.

This is a public call for a boycott those SQ Battles!

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wasn't so rare... ;).png

Now that ghost shells are fixed move to disappearing tanks. 

Thanks for micro-patch Gaijin.

yes please fix disappearing tanks its a pain i did not know they had a stealth tank in ww2 :(

Still no changes about the untenable, horroristic german jet Battle Ratings! Like the Komet has the same battle rating as the russian MiG-15. Nonsense!

German jets are still completely unplayable due to irrational battle ratings! Komets are flying against Sabres, Panthers, MiG-15s!

Gaijin should really fire the guy who adjust the plane's battle rating, because he clearly dont know a damn about planes or WW2 history!

To me Komet shouldn't even be in this game. You would like to club some fighters with it. The only problem is that it never fought against fighters. It was lunched straight up before a bomber formation. Shot down 2 or 3 bombers and back to glide to the base. Ohhhh I am sorry Mustang blew it up.

That is why you have events.

• Upvote 11
medal medal

• It is now impossible to look behind from the sniper view while using TrackIR and other methods

So has this change disable head tracking in sniper view or did that happen earlier and I didn't notice. I find the wording confusing.

Regardless though, Woohoo. I can happily use TrackIR with tanks. Thank you to those involved in making this happen. good.gif

medal medal medal

the ALT - TAB freeze is still not fixed... please fix it Gaijin

and you should remove "alternate history" from WT forever, nobody wants to play this unrealistic mode

Edited by FarWest
  • Upvote 6
medal medal

To me Komet shouldn't even be in this game. You would like to club some fighters with it. The only problem is that it never fought against fighters. It was lunched straight up before a bomber formation. Shot down 2 or 3 bombers and back to glide to the base. Ohhhh I am sorry Mustang blew it up.

That is why you have events.

Well, it is already in the game, so they have to deal with it. By the way, in the last patch it did what it was designed to do: kill four engine bombers.

Now it have to fight against Korea Era jets. No comment!

• Upvote 22
medal medal medal medal

Please Gaijin, BR fixes... The Fw 190 D now locks up in a dive at 600 km/h, so you can't utilize its most stand-out feature (roll rate) while the Bearcat has no problem at that speed... If this is historical then make the Bearcat a higher BR, as it should be historically.. If the Bearcat doesn't perform well enough to be a higher BR, lower the Dora! Or hey, just make it not so expensive to fly a lesser plane! On an unrelated note, the Fw 190 F-8 is still way too high of a rank for what it is, and is WAAAY too expensive, being worse over all than every other 190 including the A-1. Besides being able to mount 30mms.. Not that that makes it good, the Me 410 B6 is a better ground attacker AND fighter, and STARTS with two 30mms with more ammo! Blah blah blah, complain complain, just.. Please, fix your battle ranking system, I beg you... :(s

• Upvote 13
medal