Copied my post from another (repeated) thread:

Would somebody be able to make some type of "Historian" signature badge? I don't exactly know how the badge would look, or what would be on it for that matter, but it'd be nice to have a badge for those of us that were drawn here by our passion for mid 20th Century history/warfare.

Edit: It'd be nice if the badge was in black and white and said "War Historian" on it. :D

Could someone make a better Australian signature pls

Would somebody be able to make some type of "Historian" signature badge? I don't exactly know how the badge would look, or what would be on it for that matter, but it'd be nice to have a badge for those of us that were drawn here by our passion for mid 20th Century history/warfare.

Edit: It'd be nice if the badge was in black and white and said "War Historian" on it. :D

Roger that, I will do. But I have still some technical problems(computer problems) so I will do but soon, not now.

I made one for my fellow Yugoslavs :salute:

jYfMAF6.png

• Upvote 1

I made one for my fellow Yugoslavs :salute:

jYfMAF6.png

Nice.

• Upvote 1

Nice.

Thanks,

I also made: AVzmRS9.pngJust for fun :Ps

• Upvote 1

There's so much win and epicness on this thread it's unbalieveable....  keep it going :)

I just cant figure out which ones to pick.....

Is there an H6K / PBY- 5 / MiG-15 Troll squadron one that I missed? Or maybe if anyone was up for a challenge, a 2-piece Coronado sig?

Thanks in advance =)

There's so much win and epicness on this thread it's unbalieveable....  keep it going :)

I just cant figure out which ones to pick.....

Is there an H6K / PBY- 5 / MiG-15 Troll squadron one that I missed? Or maybe if anyone was up for a challenge, a 2-piece Coronado sig?

Thanks in advance =)

I suppose I could.

WT_sig270_zpsd3c32b0a.jpgWT_sig271_zps4482fd1a.jpg

• Upvote 2

I suppose I could.

WT_sig270_zpsd3c32b0a.jpgWT_sig271_zps4482fd1a.jpg

You are AWESOME! 

Thankyou so much =)

• Upvote 2

A little different version

WT_sig272_zps5e191566.jpgWT_sig273_zps9db443c2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Can someone make me a custom 2 part signature?

I want it to be whit a Yak 9P and PM me if you want to take the challenge.

medal medal medal

Here's one for all of the La-5n, Yak-3, 9, F4U-4 UFO haters! Join the resistance now!

Same style as a Maniacal signature so if you use it with his it wont look out of place. I used my Fw-190A-5 Warthunder logo that I made.  300px - 150px.

9279098857_25b540b74b_o.jpg

• Upvote 1
medal

I don't really if anyone likes La-7, neither did i play it. But, if there is someone who likes it i have a signature (i don't really know if someone else posted signature about La-7 :dntknw: ) i have this signature, i made, for that guy: j8pDHX1.jpg

• Upvote 1

I already requested 2 signatures and they looked really really great, but I couldn't decide if I should take it or not.

But I will change the Ki-201 sig for the request now, if someone has time and the motivation to do it.

If this someone has time and motivation, could this someone create a sig where the Ki-201 (in a full green skin) is shooting at a B-29, making one engine burn?

It can be two times as big as the standard signature, if the space is not big enough.

I will thank this someone already.

medal medal medal medal medal

I already requested 2 signatures and they looked really really great, but I couldn't decide if I should take it or not.

But I will change the Ki-201 sig for the request now, if someone has time and the motivation to do it.

If this someone has time and motivation, could this someone create a sig where the Ki-201 (in a full green skin) is shooting at a B-29, making one engine burn?

It can be two times as big as the standard signature, if the space is not big enough.

I will thank this someone already.

So I looked around to find a good image for this sig. I found the perfect image, it's exactly like what you requested. But the image itself is garbage. All I could find was this small one.

184366-11104.jpg?nr=&company=rs%20models

If you want to do some digging around and try to find a better version of this image (I know they are out there somewhere), I'll make a signature out of it.

I just made one for MiG-3 players :Ps  i am a MiG-3 player myself, though.

iovWdrH.png

So I looked around to find a good image for this sig. I found the perfect image, it's exactly like what you requested. But the image itself is garbage. All I could find was this small one.

If you want to do some digging around and try to find a better version of this image (I know they are out there somewhere), I'll make a signature out of it.

Lol, awesome ^^

Maybe I will cut out the image and use it. But first I will look around, thank you :3

medal medal medal medal medal

Here's one I found, you just have to cut the gear off and render some gun ports on it.:

50kikka.jpg

medal

Someone make a signature of a P-47 "Lawn Mower" with the prop visibly cutting into the ground and dirt flying up. Lol!

Ha! Gave me some inspiration for this one:

MineFlailHate.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ha! Gave me some inspiration for this one:

MineFlailHate.jpg

It's beautiful. LOL

medal medal medal

Could someone make a better Australian signature pls

Roger that, I will do. But I have still some technical problems(computer problems) so I will do but soon, not now.

I didnt forget you guys. Hopefully I will do it a couple of days later.(When my main computer comes from fixing) And I have a good idea about Historian signature.

It's beautiful. LOL

Funny post, made my face hurt laughing!

medal

how about a world of warplanes cloed beta tester.

and i only ever played it once beacuase i though it was lame compared to war thunder

Here's one for all of the La-5n, Yak-3, 9, F4U-4 UFO haters! Join the resistance now!

Same style as a Maniacal signature so if you use it with his it wont look out of place. I used my Fw-190A-5 Warthunder logo that I made.  300px - 150px.

9279098857_25b540b74b_o.jpg

How about something for ufo flyers :)