20th Fighter Wing

Hey all ,just posting my clan incase anyone wants to join. We accept anyone at any skill level ,we have teamspeak and a new website for this game http://20thfw.webs.com ,we have left Heroes in the Sky to come over to War Thunder ,ever since we heard that a very extensive upgrade to Birds of Steel (which we were waiting for a pc version) was in the works for the computer. We were looking into world of warplanes ,but that game is truely horrid compared to War Thunder. I have been playing flying games since the commodore 64 :P Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

~ 20FW_Sinister

as a side note a fighter wing consists of bombers ,fighters ,gunners ,etc ,for those that don't know or thought otherwise. :)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Since the update ,I can not put a number infront of my name ie: 20FW it comes up _0FW ....So I am changing the name of my clan to one of my older ones ,which is " Silent Echoes " ...which is short for " Special Operations Group Silent Echoes "

The web address is still going to be the same ,just with a different name.

If I was you I would put 20FW at the end of your name so Sin_20FW or what ever thats what most squadrons are doing. :X

hmm that is a good idea ,but I am going to keep my clan tag in the front SE_Sinister ,lol I like to be different anyway... :) and aside from that we liked Silent Echoes anyway ,its just the 20thFW covered all aspects ,sooo we decided on a longer version of our clan tag for the website..." Special Operations Group Silent Echoes " to compensate air ,land ,n sea. so all in all ,its a good thing that happened. But seriously ,thank you for the suggestion. :)