Sign in to follow this  
OGWAF

Rare/Uncommon German Tanks, Armoured Vehicles, SPG's, etc.

Anyone feel like there should be rare/rarer German tanks added to the game.

Now, please keep it to tanks that were actually existed. Although paper tanks are awesome, there is no proof that they were actually built. 

You should think about the how the tanks would be up against certain other tanks, whether or not they should be premium/gift tanks, etc. Or just go berserk! Doesn't matter to me ;)s . 

Such tanks like: Panzer IIJ, E-10, Neubaufahrzeug, Selbstfahrlafette auf VK3001(H) "Sturer Emil", Heuschrecke 10 are just a few examples. 

Have fun guys, see you in the guys in the sky, or on the other end of my cannon. 

• Upvote 1

as a last resort yes sir but not the most important stuff

medal medal medal

Later on perhaps. (No prototypes though. Just putting that out there.)

But right now. They should put all the time and effort of adding 'uncommon tanks' onto adding armoured cars and AAA guns that are dead smexy from the Wehrmacht. (and other nations too.)

Can't honestly call it groundforces without letting the germans get the Sdkfz 251 variants and the 222. 223. 232 etc. :>

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

pak 40 on RSO? basicly the german zis30 if you want to call it that way

steyr_rso03.600x400.jpg

dont know what rareuncommen we use basicly all the stuff we had

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Just a little remark to the OP...

Though construction started on E-10 pre-production series, none of the 3 vehicles was finished before war ended.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

pak 40 on RSO? basicly the german zis30 if you want to call it that way

dont know what rareuncommen we use basicly all the stuff we had

Rso_pak.jpg

RSOPak1.jpg

rso_pak.jpg

Loads of real images to select of this bone shaking beast.

RSOPak1.jpg

Loads of real images to select of this bone shaking beast.

Things like this makes me think of the BMW-Motorcycle the germans were so fond of using. Does anyone know if they strapped a Panzerschreck (or five?) to one and had it as an ambush vehicle?
I'm certain i've seen some kind of super improvised Panzerfaust contraption somewhere several years ago.
(Overall though: This is not something i'd like to see in the game as its hardly a common vehicle!)

Things like this makes me think of the BMW-Motorcycle the germans were so fond of using. Does anyone know if they strapped a Panzerschreck (or five?) to one and had it as an ambush vehicle?
I'm certain i've seen some kind of super improvised Panzerfaust contraption somewhere several years ago.
(Overall though: This is not something i'd like to see in the game as its hardly a common vehicle!)

Maybe you are thinking of this

Panzerjaeger Borgward Wanze equipped with 6 RPzB 54 (Panzerschrek) rocket launchers on a pedestal mount with a light shield. 

Based on the Borgward IV demolition device carrier it was a stop gap emergency vehicle and used during the battle of Berlin

wanze_02.jpg

capwanze.jpg

Maybe you are thinking of this

Panzerjaeger Borgward Wanze equipped with 6 RPzB 54 (Panzerschrek) rocket launchers on a pedestal mount with a light shield. 

Based on the Borgward IV demolition device carrier it was a stop gap emergency vehicle and used during the battle of Berlin

capwanze.jpg

Ah yes. Exactly the picture i was thinking of when i wrote my previous post. But i do know there was a Panzer/faust/ contraption that was very shoddy-looking. xD

They started construction on E-100 hull and three E-10 (TD variant) prototypes. None finished before end of WW2.

Wait... the Germans actually started production on one of the E- series vehicles...

The hull of the E100 was completed to running condition by the british and tested after the war, 

uhm, maybe StuG 33B, Brummbar's older brother, a StuG chassis with a 15 cm I.G 33 howitzer, only 24 built (even if i dont know how it can be useful in WT battles)

[spoiler]150mmp3.jpg[/spoiler]

i was also wondering about later Pz. II ausf L "Luchs" tanks armed with KwK 39/L60. is recorded that last 30 Luchs mounted a 5 cm gun in an open topped turret but i didn't found enough evidences about them so i'm not really sure about those, a KwK39 Luchs would have been a nice late tier 2- early 3 tank though .

[spoiler]luchs+open+turret.jpg[/spoiler]

medal medal

pz IV hydro 

In late 1943, Zahnradfabrik Augsburg equipped normal (turretless) Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf G/H with newly developed hydraulic steering system. Thoma (non-liquid) oil drive transmission was installed and drive sprocket was replaced with the new one. The power train consisted of twin oil pumps driven by Maybach HL 120 TRM engine. In order to accommodate all the changes, entire engine deck and rear was modified. In mid 1944, this prototype was fitted with modified hydraulically operated turret. Tests were carried on but were never concluded and for testing purposes the only prototype was send to Russia and served with the Waffen SS unit. At the end of the war, this vehicle was captured by the US Army and was sent to United States for further examination. Tests were never concluded and this vehicle is still at Aberdeen U.S Army Proving Grounds in Maryland.

cit. wot wiki

bw40.jpg

medal medal medal

how about a panzerwefer? it was a rocket arty halftrack....rocket arty....wow they would be fun the HA TO for me with that 300mm rocket or the sturmtiger with its 380mm rocket they would derp the derp out of the KV2 and ISU 152 XD

medal medal medal medal

How about the Wirbelwind, Ostwind, "Puma" Halftrack ?

Puma ain't a halftrack.

Even better, they mounted them on a donkey!

PanzerfaustDonkey.jpg

medal

Even better, they mounted them on a donkey!

PanzerfaustDonkey.jpg

German ingenuity for you.

Deutschland über alles! lol

Edited by Flight_Leader
medal

Dicker Max and Sturer Emil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On one map on red orchestra someone moded in a bike with sidecar for the germans, it could seat 2 and had no weapons (it was based off the BA-64 the soviets had so it was bullet proof despite being open), I used it to make satchel runs on enemy tanks and they eventualy put a higher priority on killing me than the panthers 700 meters away,

Later on me and another guy where getting ready to do a run and someother guy runs up with a panzer faust and asks us to stop on the hill,We do and he manages to wedge himself betwen the side car and the cycle.

Now we are off rideing to the other side of the map when we spy a t34 85 so i drive right at it and he fires the faust off at 50m's , The round deflects due to a bad angle and the t34 panic fires and swerves, I swerve the bike to avoide the t 34 and our faust gunner falls off and gets guned down by the t34.

All in all it was prety fun :)

Edited by movingtarget
medal medal

Sign in to follow this