HarakiriSudoku

How do i get fast RP?

So as the topic says i want to get as fast as possible in the USA Tree the jets, at the moment im only playing AB and im researching the p63 A10  and i see its going slower and slower when i get to rank4 planes.

I basically get about 1300-2500 Rp per game i dont know if its good or not, my loadout is: B-25 J1, F4U-1d, F4U-1c, P63 A5 , P-38G

I get about 5-10 kills per game and most the time 5-10 groundtargets like medium tanks or pillboxes until i die.

Is it really worth to play RB if i want to grind fast the tree? I tested RB a few times but im not really good, most times i die first or only get one kill :/ .

Also can you give me tips to get faster and more RP?

medal medal

Do you have premium? If so, that will double the RP at the end of the game.

Play better?

/trollmode

Now seriously...your lineup is all over the place. You have BRs from 3.3 to 4.7, that means some of your planes (F4U1-D, B-25 J1, P-38) are meeting opposition with much higher BR. I recommend settling on one lineup that suits you. US have great 3.0-3.3 BR lineup, or full 4.7 with B-17, P-51, F4U1-C.

Also, consider if it's worth for you getting premium.

Edited by Sarin
medal medal

So would you recommend that i replace the F4U-1c with a P47 or a F4U-1a but i really love the 4cannons and the enemy planes are not to hard for me. I also get much kills with it, more than with the P47 and the other Corsair.

medal medal

The most fastest possible way is to have premium account, premium planes, to play RB matches and to pwn with premium planes in RB. There's no faster way than this.

medal

Spend money.

Premium acc + premium plane + daily bonus = easy ~20k RP Even more with better prem planes.

medal

RB + Premium account + t4 premium or talisman plane = profit. It took me about a week to get me262c and the cl-13 after the patch went live. And i wouldnt say that i played to hardcore. One game with 2-3 kills in rb with prem plane and account nets you 7-12k rp

In Frb I just fly any premium plane, my favorite is the d13. Also premium will help. Easy grinding. Got the mig 15 and me 262 in a day and a half each
medal

In Frb I just fly any premium plane, my favorite is the d13. Also premium will help. Easy grinding. Got the mig 15 and me 262 in a day and a half each

how???????, do you have premium account? and how much did you get per game? 50K?

medal medal

RB + Premium account + t4 premium or talisman plane = profit. It took me about a week to get me262c and the cl-13 after the patch went live. And i wouldnt say that i played to hardcore. One game with 2-3 kills in rb with prem plane and account nets you 7-12k rp

Im an arcade player, is it worth to play arcade with a premium plane and account?, because im not really good in RB

medal medal

how???????, do you have premium account? and how much did you get per game? 50K?

I can use the D-13 to earn 15-20k RP per game. As far as the US goes, pick the B-17G or B-24 and buy the tailsman. I didn't do this; as I was tier 20 way back when. I did however use this to great effect on thw Tu-2S-59. The plane will also earn tons of crew skill points, so you can get really good gunners. Make sure that you like and can do well in those aircraft before you invest.
medal

I can use the D-13 to earn 15-20k RP per game. As far as the US goes, pick the B-17G or B-24 and buy the tailsman. I didn't do this; as I was tier 20 way back when. I did however use this to great effect on thw Tu-2S-59. The plane will also earn tons of crew skill points, so you can get really good gunners. Make sure that you like and can do well in those aircraft before you invest.

that would be a good idea, i havent got a b17 yet, but i really love the b-25 and i always get most points with it and also sometimes 1-2 gunner kills

medal medal

Im an arcade player, is it worth to play arcade with a premium plane and account?, because im not really good in RB

I'm arcade player myself.

I was able to get up to 20k RP with premium acc+plane+daily bonus. 

Having said that, I can't give you really good advice about premium US planes, since I don't have any.

medal

It is. Since it still gives you a lot more rp per game than a normal plane would, the problem is though that a lot of people who play AB and have only one premium plane have a tendency to leave the game after they loose that one plane leaving the remaining team handicapped by having less players. So if you are thinking of doing this, please take other people in consideration also. Ofc if you had more premium / talisman planes in your AB line-up it would make for really fast grinding, but imo its a little steep buying so much golden eagles. 

that would be a good idea, i havent got a b17 yet, but i really love the b-25 and i always get most points with it and also sometimes 1-2 gunner kills

The B-17 is a bit different, but can do well. Also, the premium mustang is a pack for I think $20. I have the Mk IX, I don't know how good it does, as I haven't flown it since 1.25 dora spam. If anything, the premium account is the most worth though. The extra money and RP is a big boost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7eKxSKFwc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
You will see jets in your B-17 though. RB footage. And I would recomend getting good in RB. High tier US will get frustrating in arcade due to the .50s.
medal

is the normal reward for premium account 3-4 k in an arcade game? and with a premium plane 7-8k?

It depends highly on your average performance.

Also:

[spoiler]

HZf3L0M.jpg

[/spoiler]

Not bad for a 15 minute game if you ask me. Just play well and use the crap out of these daily bonuses. Premium helps as it halves the amount of time needed and premium planes gain twice the RP.

Edited by blubb101