[Localization] Cannot apply translations to client

I'm member of Korean translation team. We started translations last year and now its progression is over 80%. I want to test our translations so I downloaded our csv files from crowdin.net and applied to client. Following http://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Custom_localizations . However all texts showing like **** when I executed client as you can see in attatchments. I don't know what should I do but just assuming it is related to ingame fonts.

I've just have another test and confirmed that other languages such as Chinese and Japanese displays correctly.

Edited by SV001R
medal medal medal

what program did you use...just want to know

You can use any program which opens .csv files. But wiki.warthunder recommends Open Office and as for me it is very convenient. Also you can translate the game using Crowdin (web-site). In this case you won't need any program except browser  ;)s

Edited by hran
medal medal

Is there anyone know about who is available for this issue in developers? I sent some messages to translation managers in crowdin.net and I also made a suggestion in forum but no one answer yet.

medal medal medal

Finally I got answer from one of the translation managers. He said there aren't any Korean fonts in game and the man in charge will add it later.

Edited by SV001R
medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Finally I got answer from one of the translation managers. He said there aren't any Korean fonts in game and the man in charge will add it later.

Soon™™

Is this issue fixed now?

medal medal

Soon™™™™™™™™™™™™
Is this issue fixed now?

No it isn't...

I sent them Korean font files that were selected by a survey carried out in Korean WT communities but they haven't added those files until now. It was almost a month ago. Edited by SV001R
medal medal medal