1. 1. BEST TIER 1 GERMAN FIGHTER?

• HE 51
    • HE 112
    • CR.42
    • G.50
    • M.C.200
    • BF 110 C-4
    • MARCOLIN'S CR.42.CN

He 112 A-0 is a carry machine at tier 1!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

He 112 is really good, but I wouldn't ignore Bf-110. When facing unexperienced players it clubs everything. It hits really hard, you only need to aim well. It bleeds speed horribly when flying with mouse. That's a big disadvantage. Everything else about this plane is fine.

Plus it looks cool :good:

• Upvote 1
medal

Update to my post: In 1.39 Bf-110 is absolutely flawless and gorgeous! It doesn't bleed speed now! I'm not playing higher tiers anymore. I just faced P-63 with Bf-109F-2, whole team of P-51D with my Fw-190A-5 and this game is finished for me. I don't want to get nervous and frustrated any more. Tier 1 is the only place I can hope to have fun and I am quite experienced player, playing since 1.29.

• Upvote 4
medal

Yeah...I most rethink my vote....flew the bf110 today....that thing is really good now, easily the best t1 plane for germans.

• Upvote 1
medal

Yeah...I most rethink my vote....flew the bf110 today....that thing is really good now, easily the best t1 plane for germans.

Is it like a Tier 1 German Brokenfighter now?

I would assume the HE 112 is still better in the right hands but i haven't tried the BF 110. 

Edited by Ottobon
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

No, definitly no brokenfigher.

I would say it lost a bit maneuverability overrall, turntime, rollrate etc.......however, it doesn't loose 50km/h just be moving slightly in one direction as previously. But contrary to brokenfighter, you shouldn't enter into turnfights with single-engine fighters or you'll loose. Using it as a bnz plane works well tough imho. And the MGFF/M seems to be harder hitting now (just my impression) so overall I would say it's a buff.

It depends though...HE112 certainly performs a bit better, bf110 has a lot more staying power though, more ammo etc.

(Since I like more staying power and the bf110 is sexy as hell, I naturally prefer it now)

• Upvote 1
medal

I like the HE 112 A-0, fun as hell to play, a little but very versatile sniper in the skies.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

110 is probably better now, since it doesn`t bleed that much speed when turning as it used to (you can maintain constant ~320-350km/h in arcade, even when doing steep turns). Nose gun setup is easier to apply on target effectively than the wing setup on 112.

Also, you can carry 2 x 250kg bombs in BF so it also has that kind of flexibility over HE 112.

Edited by Valeriadrina
  • Upvote 1

wouldnt cunt the 112 as a t1 fighter seeing it only ever meet t2's when i fly it -.-

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Haven't used the 110 in RB, but the 112 A-0 is a little monster. The platform is fine and the gun is awesome. 

medal medal