We are the 151st JFB(JointFIghterBomber) Squadron,we currently have five members and we are all excellent pilots. We are distinguished and we are always at the top of the leader board. This is our official introduction as a squadron to the community

Current Official Pilots

BlackAceOne- Ace/Squadron Leader(CO) ----> "The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down" General Chuck Yeager, USAF

BlackAceTwo- Ace/XO ----> "A top World War II ace once said that fighter pilots fall into two broad categories: those who go out to kill and those who, secretly, desperately, know they are going to get killed—the hunters and the hunted. General Nathan F. Twinning, USAF

BlackAceThree- Regular ---> "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets." Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.

BlackAceFour- Ace ----> "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."" Anon

BlackAceFive-Reserved

BlackAceSix-[Tr]---->"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

Winston Churchill"

BlackAceSeven-Open

Anyone who is not on this roster is an impostor.

Squadron Quote "INITIATIVE, AGGRESSION, AIR DISCIPLINE, and TEAM WORK are words that MEAN something in Air Fighting."

-We were formerly known as "HeartBreakSqaudron"-

We are now allowing players to enter a training program that will allow them to fly with members of the squadron and eventually be accepted into the squadron

Requirements

We are accepting pilots of any race,color,creed,sex,religion ext there is no judging here.

Players who are relaxed but serous when they need to be.

Good listeners willing to fly along side and work together to achieve our goal as a squadron.

You need to be able to follow orders,as well as make good self decisions.

Some basic military knowledge as in formations and maneuvers would be preferred but not needed.

Players who play several days a week 1-2 or more.

Only pilots with above average skills for there levels will be accepted and if needed further training will be hand taught and picked by me.

Must have an ability to coordinate and communicate with squadron mates with situation awareness(E.X. Number two, bandit at six a clock,diving on you're tail. Bank left split S)

Intelligence no need to be a rocket scientist but don't be to blunt.

A Computer Microphone and the free communications program Skype will be required.

A one paragraph application one why you want to be accepted into this squadron and where you heard of this squadron is required.

We speak English and Spanish.

Contact me on Gmail.com for private discussions at " [email protected] " or at Skpe at "BA1 Steven Garcia" or here on the forums

aces 2012-10-04 18-00-57-86.bmp -Sqaudron XO&CO

aces 2012-10-04 18-00-57-86.bmp

Edited by BlackAceOne

• 2 months later...