D13-th Salutes you !~

Hello Everyone !

Just a short introduction about us: we are D13-th squadron, founded in august 2002 while playing Il2 Sturmovik series. We started up as an international squad (Romania, Finland, Sweden, Norway) but nowdays we became a Romanian squad.

We were brought together by the passion of flight - some of use were flying in real life before coming into D13-th, others have started flying in real life after entering D13-th (me included). We got really involved in all kind of activities inside and outside sim-world, like working on voice packs and new maps for IL2 or starting a non-governmental association in order to promote aviation in our country.

Sadly IL2 days are gone and we started to play less and less flight sims, until... one day... we heard about this game and now we're geting the band up together again AND IT'S GREAT !

Salute to all IL2 old timers !~

Hey, Savo is still in the squad... he is just inactive for indefinite period of time... as NoVolume... so we still have Suomi wing :)

medal

Hello Mytzu and welcome to WT forum. Great to see a romanian clan finally showing up in the Squadron Room. When i'll get higher tier planes and a bit more skill at flying, maybe you guys will let me join, eh?

Anyway, salut si sper sa gasiti aici o comunitate misto. :01212:

Salut Hellblazer - pe noi ne gasesti pe forumul D13-th (nerecomandat minorilor si persoanelor cu stomac sensibil - haita de alcoolici atei afemeiati).

You don't need high tier planes or high skills to fly with us - all you need is just enough will :D at first contact we might seem like a weird bunch, but the guys are actually great (even zaelu =)) ). As for joining D13-th as a team member, it usually take a bit of flying and drinking with us, a basic training to follow and than if you do not hate us too much, you can put your D13-th coat on.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly IL2 days are gone and we started to play less and less flight sims, until... one day... we heard about this game and now we're geting the band up together again AND IT'S GREAT !

Salute to all IL2 old timers !~

Far from gone my friend.. far from over :)

Just had a glorious fight in an Avia the other day, over Slovenian territory on a very busy server :D

Gotta love [email protected]!

Glad to hear that :)

Last I checked (several month ago) there were about 200 players on HL.

Too bad Zuti stopped working on his mods - he was really doing great stuff !

indeed.. he made some excellent work

HSFX gang are now the front runner of the mod pack, and have pushed in some extra lifesupport into the series