2nd PC Arcade Tournament - Sky Jousting

Ya estamos invitados, solo queria saber que significaba y como ser aceptados

nombre de ekipo : SPASN

Xfire member : fressskito

pilot : fTf

grade : commander

5.199.133.37:9696 

Pass: Spitfire

Hello everyone, I would like to extend my gratitude to all players that participated, our judges who did amazing job, Underpants who streamed through tournament and our viewers. We had few glitches with xfire at the beginning but after problems were solved everything went forward smoothly.

Congratulation to all winners and all teams that participated.

See you soon on next Sky Jousting tournament.

• Upvote 1

Sky Jousts is over for now

To all participating teams in the tournament, thank you for making this first Arcade tournament a great success, it was a pleasure meeting everyone of you and it was great to see such a bunch of patient & good natured players having fun.

Well done to all the teams and congratulations to the honoured

1st Place winners Snipe/GOD

2nd Place winners P.E.O.S.

3rd Place Winners CropDustersCRO

Prizes will be winging their way to you this week.

We learnt a lot from this initial locally run foray into the tournament system and we look forward to making sure that it is even smoother next time.

Thank You Participants

To those that didn’t sign up in time - See you next time o7

The War Thunder Team

• Upvote 3

3rd Place Winners CropDustersCRO

It was a great time and so funny games hope that I will be in next one

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

On behalf of the P.E.O.S. team we would like to thank all other participating teams for the friendly spirits and nice attitude, the Gaijin team for their constant efforts, and all organizers who helped for the realization of the tournament.

We are looking forward to more tournaments and challenges in War Thunder.

Keep up the excellent work you are doing guys!

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Thanks to the organizing team and the judges, who kept their heads level through all the issues and the teams for their patience. Again we were out too soon, but we had a lot of fun.

Congratulation to all the winners :salute:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I want to say thanks for this opportunity to participate in this tournament and to duel against some of the most strongest players in AB.

Thanks to the organizers and the moderators for their professionalism and disposability to help.

Let's hope to see more of these tournaments with the same spirit and the same participation.

Most of the time there are big discussions and critics around this game and community...but i feel to say really that i have never seen a community so active and so close the players in all my game experience.

Keep continue this way because you are succeeding where the others until now failed... yes_yes_yes.gifsalute.png

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal