James_Smith29024

Who used to play navyfield?

60 posts in this topic

Oh man, Im late. I first started playing navy field at around 2009. I was like 11 years old back then. I was like immature at that age and would unknowingly troll the forums with my immaturity. I played for like 3-4 years and stopped playing then because it was so hard to grind ships. The highest level ship I got was the german H39 bb

I started playing back in 2007 and just recently unlocked the H44 and KAiser.   It was a cool game.  I'd like to see them add custom armament options like that game had.  You know because there was only one Hood and one Bismark, but in game there would be like 5 or 6 so some diversity would be nice....

Edited by *baked_Potato_rkm

I haven't thought about this game for a long time but I played it years ago. I think the name I played under was worst2first. I made it up to the Japanese carriers before I quit. I think that was about the time they added the harbor assault missions.

I was in a fleet for a while but I can't remember the name of it. We had a TS server and had a lot of fun until there was some kind of coup attempt or something. I enjoyed playing with some of those guys a lot and kind of wish I had kept up with some of them.

On 12/25/2016 at 5:34 PM, Exo333 said:

I used to play NF until suddenly my account just kinda 'disappeared'.

Still don't know why that happened, but life happens sometimes.

You gotta submit a support ticket; that happened a bunch because the servers kept migrating.  They'll bring it back from archives.

On 2/24/2015 at 5:04 AM, Oddball72 said:

Been a long time since i touched NF. good memories long grinds and looking forward to WT Ships and WoWS maybe a seeing some old NF Pirates back in the fight.

On 2/24/2015 at 1:31 PM, captgeo said:

waiting for WoWS to come out, ........still waiting ....... :Ds

Was never a player of NF1 (I assume it existed the same time as C&C Generals in the glorious age of RTS). 

So was it basically WoWs: RTS Edition or could you captain ships in first-person as well?

Edited by Results45

i miss the clan battles back then holding ports and stuff was hoping that we would have something like it in WoWS or WT 4 that mather :) 

Edited by Shaun85NO

I played navyfield for years... some of my favs were the ISE-BB and or converted Carrier version... the enemy would think they had me trapped in a corner, so I flooded the area with Torps and used my guns when they got closer, and if I had the carrier deck, I just made it even worse for them :P

my other fav was the kitakami cruiser, would rush up front and fire like 50 torps in a long line and back... catching anything in their path

Subs were fun too, stalking battleships and carriers... had some epic moments ^^

Good old times................

Well looks like Navy Field is backing to life again...

In a week days almost 2 GB rooms up and one Blitz, yet dont play in the weekends but people saying there's more players after the GM'S unbanned tons of accounts.

Good News.