James_Smith29024

Who used to play navyfield?

60 posts in this topic

I played a lot. Wasn't any good and couldn't aim for shiz but it was fun :yes:

I played a lot. Wasn't any good and couldn't aim for shiz but it was fun :yes:

Didn't you use autoaim? I did most of my time playing. Eventually I learned manual, mostly because it was necassary for the BBs cause otherwise you couldn't hit any part of a barn  :Ds .

I used to play Nf until they banned my account for no reason, I did mail them a few time but they never told me the reason why.

I did have a few Premium BB only earned by Events never payed for the game and a Lion 2, Pbb Andrea Doria, Pbb Dunkerque, and the Heavy cruiser Furious.

I used to play NavyField, also. Loved it when they came out with the subs, I loved sub-hunting.

I used to play NavyField, also. Loved it when they came out with the subs, I loved sub-hunting.

LOL, I would battleship hunt after one of the events gave me tons of HH  :lol: . I would grab the first Soviet destroyer, the one with an enormous amount of gun slots, and load every torpedo and gun slot with HH, sail right up to a BB that didn't think I was a threat, and blast a good portion of its health. Ohhh those were fun times!!! Of course, subs were just as dead. 1shot kills. 

I'm actually playing it now. Since I wanna command some ships.

And I love the ship naming system.

yup I did too, loved it. Hope WT naval option will be awesome, can't wait !

Yes, a very long time ago, 4+ years i did, played the Japanese Navy almost exclusively.

sometimes i miss it, but then i remember the community dying and thats why i transitioned into WoT > then to WT

also, someone asked about NF2- that shit sucked didnt even have manual aim :facepalm:

Played the game for over 6 years. Stopped when I came to War Thunder.

I used to play Nf until they banned my account for no reason, I did mail them a few time but they never told me the reason why.

I did have a few Premium BB only earned by Events never payed for the game and a Lion 2, Pbb Andrea Doria, Pbb Dunkerque, and the Heavy cruiser Furious.

Was also a moderator for roughly 2.5 years. Accounts weren't just banned without a reason. Often, there was plenty of evidence to warrant a suspension. Unfortunately, quite a few of the people that exploited were allowed back in after varying amounts of time that was out of our hands. Those were the real issues.

Played the game for over 6 years. Stopped when I came to War Thunder.

Was also a moderator for roughly 2.5 years. Accounts weren't just banned without a reason. Often, there was plenty of evidence to warrant a suspension. Unfortunately, quite a few of the people that exploited were allowed back in after varying amounts of time that was out of our hands. Those were the real issues.

Hey there caboose how are you doing. 

Just wanted to say HI to a name I know.

BBR

good news, I have some interesting information, battle ship arrives in 2016 for the France ?

NF was nice 2 bad NF2 was so bad.

use to play it long long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol

still login to look at the Kasier and the Amagi 

Used to play it a lot, sadly I don't see that many old NF players in WT, desperately looking for some old VetS-fleet buds (or just NY-server) to fly around with but sadly to no avail.

Been a long time since i touched NF. good memories long grinds and looking forward to WT Ships and WoWS maybe a seeing some old NF Pirates back in the fight.

do not waste your time with NF2, it is out, and its garbage

It's not amazing but I still find it quite enjoyable...

thats good for you, but I would not recommend anybody play the game, same as here, I do not recommend this game to anybody new anymore, I used to be a fan of this game and played it anytime that I had free, now it is just fun for a short time then I leave it for a day or 2, .

thats good for you, but I would not recommend anybody play the game, same as here, I do not recommend this game to anybody new anymore, I used to be a fan of this game and played it anytime that I had free, now it is just fun for a short time then I leave it for a day or 2, .

IDK, it has been a very long time for me. The biggest reason I personally won't go back is the horrendous grind. Unfortunately, at least 1 was all about the grind. The battles were fun enough in and of themselves, and there was plenty of customization was good in terms of weapons and armor. A lot of good customization does when you have P2W at best, grind for years on end to get anything half-decent for most players. 

I guess you could say "I don't like grinds, grinds, grinds. In my games, games games"

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=0tXiQc2B-JU&start_at=340&end_at=368

Edited by starkwolf

Hmm, I did as well.

I was up to Essex, then got bored.

Was playing Navyfield EU until it was closed, highest was KM BB1 and Soviet Navy BB1, then Grind and economy was getting too much and boring and the horrendous spread without premgunners and endless rolling... Nope thanks... And NF2... I don't want to talk about it :D

Still lurking for some battles on NF NA though.