The Flying Tigers

@LINCS_WHITE

We are recruiting new members for our War Thunder Wing " The Flying Tigers "

OAP are a mature clan with 25+ age players from all over Europe. We are not a big clan but we are loyal and have some very knowledgable members in our midst. As you can see from our business card we have our own web site and also our own Teamspeak server . We love to group and have a morbid pleasure of killing each other in game ! Our teamspeak can sometimes be a little blue but swearfests are not tolerated.

We meet up once a year and at this years TankFest had approx 16 members present most who camped and B&B ( My family came with me and my wonderfull wife cooked breakfast and dinner for most ) and it was fantastic to see each other again and also the new members in the flesh who had joined us !

We expect our members to be on TS as much as possible and to take part in clan/squadron activities . To respect one another, and whenever possible help with any ingame problems we may have. Drama queens and loners will not last long amoungst us . So if you want layed back gamming , bed baths and a cuddle from Nursie please look us up and fill in our application and our Recruitment Officer Jim will be with you as soon as he can work out his new electric wheels !

Happy Tanking and Chocks Away

Flasheart

604852.jpg

Ok have to be off ! Time to treat my kite like I treat my women ! And we all know what that means .........wooof woooof

Flash

http://m.youtube.com...K-wEaGxRc&gl=GB

• Upvote 1

BRB with our new Logo !!

Flash

Hope you all like it ! big TY to Dogge !!

OAP Logo_ Flying Tigers3.jpg

post-32394-0-34081500-1348669743_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Recruiting Flying crew for our Squadron !

604852.jpg

• 3 weeks later...