The midnigth Squadron.

we are +18 international community looking for all kind off pilots

check us out

“MS is about QUALITY, members are encouraged to step up; And believe me, it’s always appreciated because not one person, not one group makes Midnight Squadron great, but all of us.”

Midnight Squadron (MS) was founded on November 18, 1995 by Capm and Tire for the purpose of creating an organized & experienced Descent clan. Engage Games Online *BETA* was the location for our beginning. We played several games together in the first year until in 1996, when Descent 2 came about. At that point we became a multi-game clan. Later in 1998, a game called Tribes came out and MS met the 57th Squadron there.

They were a like minded group of individuals and we saw our equals in them. The leadership then decided to merge the two separate divisions to become one, 57th Midnight Squadron. Eventually with heavy hearts the merger between the two clans Midnight Squadron and 57th Squadron, was dissolved on August 25, 2009. The 57th Squadron shall always hold a special place in our hearts and we wish them well on their journey.

©

This Code of Conduct is the sole property of Midnight Squadron and may not be used whole or in part without written ink- signed consent. All Rights Reserved, 1995-2011

http://www.midnightsquadron.com/forum/

medal medal medal medal

we are 17 years old clan.

We are looking for players. whit all kinds off gaming Styles .Teamwork dedication and above anything else sportsmanship.

Me-eurico aka Genio

I am 33 years old baker from portugal playing simulation games since 2000 .

Most off those games Racing Sims but planes it always bean my calling

medal medal medal medal

I've never joined a squadron before (at least an online squadron) so I am very interested.My only concerns are "meeting" times - which I am sure there must be to coordinate/practice working as a unit. I live in Seattle, Washington State, U.S.. I'm in the Pacific time zone, and right now it is 10:30 PM. I have a regular day job, and am home around 6-ish PM. I am getting betyter at this flying business, and will be investing in some better controls/gear. Please get back to me when convenient.

kingsnake

Yes indeed meeting time are very important.

In my work I do night shift's but i am GMT but will play so I will be on around 6pm my time we have players in ts all the time .

controls/gear me to have to buy new hardware the hard part its choice .

medal medal medal medal