Armyguy

T-35 - Questions, Information, Gameplay

2100 for rewards like that? How about no?

• Upvote 2
medal medal

News leaked that much awaited T-35 heavy tank will be available as a premium

A bit late mate, it's been pretty common knowledge that it'll be a Premium for ages, even before it was seen ingame for the first time. 

Additionally, it is available for everyone, there was even an event recently that got you 20% more GE for your money

medal medal medal

2100 GE

2100 GE

2100GE

2100 GE

is this a joke ?

i understand that this tank is special but 2100 GE for a tier 1 premium with 20 mm of armor and a 2.3 BR

gaijin you've just lost a whole bunch of customer

and i though the 1500 GE was already too much :facepalm:

Edited by II_RED_II
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal

People will buy it to be among the first to check multi-turret system. Gaijin must be desperately short on money...

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

So tanks like this are premiums but rubbish like the I-185 are not? Wow gaijin logic -_-

Edited by Baldeagle91
medal medal medal

2100 GE

2100 GE

2100GE

2100 GE

is this a joke ?

i understand that this tank is special but 2100 GE for a tier 1 premium with 20 mm of armor and a 2.3 BR

gaijin you've just lost a whole bunch of customer

and i though the 1500 GE was already too much :facepalm:

just remember the t-28 ....it has nearly no armor ....but its still hard to kill .....now imagine all these turrets the t-28 has with a cannon that will shoot you ...and you have to shoot EVERY turret.

• Upvote 1

So tanks like this are premiums but rubbish like the I-185 are not? Wow gaijin logic -_-

Really dude? T-35's are actually pretty poorly designed, to the point to where most of them broke down before fighting anything.

Its a cool design, which is probably why its premium, but the thing was barely used for a very good reason.

Also, from what it looks like, the armor penetration is pretty poor anyways and everything the Germans have at ~2.0 and below move faster and (besides AA) have enough frontal armor to resist it at the least.  The Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. F for example can only be breached from behind, AND is way faster.  The thing is probably premium to rope people into the coolness while preventing people from complaining about it being ineffectual for its era, which it was.

Edited by Doobleglook
  • Upvote 1

Yeah but then against it mostly failed to to mechanical unreliability which is not simulated in game.

It's a vehicle a fair few people were looking forward to and at Rank 1 it's going to be fairly competitive.

medal medal medal

People will buy it to be among the first to check multi-turret system. Gaijin must be desperately short on money...

You don't even have to buy it. It's a premium tank, you can test drive those for free.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

just remember the t-28 ....it has nearly no armor ....but its still hard to kill .....now imagine all these turrets the t-28 has with a cannon that will shoot you ...and you have to shoot EVERY turret.

we don't know how the DM model is yet so nothing can be for sure about that

Edited by II_RED_II

I-185 engines exploded ...

And that supports the argument of the T-35 being a premium how? (unless you missed my point, if so sorry :Ps )

Edited by Baldeagle91
medal medal medal

I swear there is a post about being cheated each week....... and yet the details are there from the very beginning...

I literally have 2009GE saved up for it... So. Close.

very close ! im sure there will be more GE events sooner or later... or you could always drop a few $$ to get the rest

I swear there is a post about being cheated each week....... and yet the details are there from the very beginning...

very close ! im sure there will be more GE events sooner or later... or you could always drop a few $$ to get the rest

so you don't find this over-priced ?

• Upvote 1

T-50 I-185 ....

I-185 was primarily cancelled due to political issues, not because it was an odd plane.

T-50 looks like a proper tank, and apparently most of it's issues came from the unreliable engine and not the chassis itself.

The same cannot be said for the T-35 "lel I have more big guns than you" heavy tank.

Which is greatly overpriced and costs more than most T3 stuff.

Edited by Retry
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I-185 was primarily cancelled due to political issues, not because it was an odd plane.

T-50 looks like a proper tank, and apparently most of it's issues came from the unreliable engine and not the chassis itself.

The same cannot be said for the T-35 "lel I have more big guns than you" heavy tank.

it will be a one of a kind type of Tank for now... it will be a Collectors Item and so I think it is ok, I dont think the Devs want millions of these running around, and so those seriously into collecting Tanks will get it without thinking twice

your question was " I haven't a clue why anyone would have expected such an oddball to be in the normal tech tree. "

the reason is because we already have tank and planes with very limited number produced in the tree + the T-35 is such a unique design when all turret can be used that one might think gaijin would have gave it to everyone to showcase how well they can model such a complex machine

they are other multi-turret tank in the Russian arsenal ( t-100 smk ) that would have been much more suited for a premium

also the T-35 had a few different version

Edited by II_RED_II

This is stupid XD

I really wanted to play the T-35, But 2100 GE is far too expensive. There are tier III premiums half that price more or less!

medal medal