Armyguy

T-35 - Questions, Information, Gameplay

Price is only a joke if you find it too expensive. There are always people that pay almost anything... I bet you could still sell some T-35 if it was priced at 10k or even 20k gold. :Ps

That thing isn't really worth 2100 GE. I'd say it's worth maybe 600 at max with the rewards it gets. But 2100 GE is really steep, especially for a tier 1 tank with 20mm of armor. It really REALLY isn't worth that much.

Edited by Bug4799

your question was " I haven't a clue why anyone would have expected such an oddball to be in the normal tech tree. "

the reason is because we already have tank and planes with very limited number produced in the tree + the T-35 is such a unique design when all turret can be used that one might think gaijin would have gave it to everyone to showcase how well they can model such a complex machine

they are other multi-turret tank in the Russian arsenal ( t-100 smk ) that would have been much more suited for a premium

also the T-35 had a few different version

I think your forgetting how ineffectual this thing still is, its unique and somewhat overpriced yes, but its still a good example as to why multi turrets were not a common thing.  Just because few were produced doesn't change that.

somewhat overpriced 

That's a severe understatement imo

I tried it out on a testdrive... OH it moves like a beached whale, and the secondary armament is horrible.

Another reason why I think the price should be dropped... significantly.

overpriced, most certainly; back in CBT i faced one--this was when it cost 1500 GE--in my sherman. If you shoot it in that side-turret, it goes pop, fast. It has so much ammo in so many places that. it's really just a rolling firework. Oh, used correctly it could be very deadly. However, it will struggle against anything that isn't a reserve tank or anything at tier 2, including the T-50.

It's a trophy tank--Just like the Sherman.

Edited by Argonblue
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi,

I just think that a 1935 designed tank should not be rated with 1940/41 tanks. Same goes for the T-28, but that is not as much of an issue since it is a 1938 upgrade that has got a better 76.2mm gun.

Kveðja

Höddi

Edited by Adolf_Hotler

KrasnyBor (Posted )

1.2.5. The names, or images, of politically historical figures from the 19th to 21st centuries. This may include images of convicted Military Personnel or images displaying personnel with adornment stated in 1.2.6.
1.2.6. A) In accordance with the laws of Countries hosting Gaijin servers or offices, display of any logos, symbols, emblems,organisations or figures connected in any way with any groups that have been convicted of existing International laws and/or rules (including variations of Nazi symbolism, abbreviations and signs (88, SS and 1488), as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders/War Criminals). B) Also those which may promote national/ethnic/religious hatred.

1.2.9. Names connected with negative historical or political personalities, including those judged by international courts for crimes against humanity, members of currently existing terrorist organizations, or groups that generally arouse feelings of suffering or disgust by the majority of people, etc.

1.2.11. Nicknames and avatars judged to be insulting or inflammatory by the Gaijin Staff.

Game and forum accounts banned until nick changed.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Well, a Pz.II could eat this thing for breakfast, so yeah. It is a bit too high imho.

yes i ended up against them while driving the marder ( with is too low btw )and it was sorry for the guy who just paid 2100Ge just to get eat to pieces by everything it face

it's a slow and big 1935 tank and it really should not be hinger than 1.3

medal medal medal medal medal

1.3 would be reasonable in my opinion, since BT-7 mod 1937 is 1.3 and T-28 1938 is 2.3.

Edited by Adolf_Hotler
medal medal medal medal

For the hilarity factor.

Yep, thanks to being soviet, it's getting (or has gotten, didn't bother logging in for a while) a BR reduction to 1.0 and becoming a pay2win item.

Ugh.

medal medal