Armyguy

T-35 - Questions, Information, Gameplay

That's the Power of Russian Engineering. ( Suck it Volkswagen...)

medal

It says: "This is single existing in the world 5 turret T35A tank that moves on it's own with all original parts/modules and it will undergo restoration process."

Edited by VuDu666
medal medal

I was just looking at some of the skins for the tanks and saw this. I know what the T-35 it is the big brother to the T-28. But as fare as I know it not yet in the game. It seem to be the only skin that i see that has not tank to go along with it yet.

Oh I heard there was a tech tree out there for all the tanks lines? If so and it a line that can be posted cans someone post that link I like to see what else is coming?

[post='T-35.png'][/post]

Noticed that earlier too.

The T-35 is also in the tutorial:

MhZ3FUp.jpg

T-35 is coming soon!   :lol:

• Upvote 2

Noticed that earlier too.

The T-35 is also in the tutorial:

MhZ3FUp.jpg

T-35 is coming Soon™™™™!   :lol:

LoL yep did the tutorial:and never took a close look at it. thought it was just a T-28. Thank you

It was in the dev server for 1.41 but removed because its turrets were not working correctly/

so we will probably get it next patch.

It's a tier 1 premium for 1600 GE

:salute:

Ah I never played on the Dev server. Was not sure i could and I did not want to wait for hours of downloads. Like I did for  the nightly server. Thank you

1600 GE? aw man the first time id ever consider spending actual cash. but multiple turrets makes it worthwhile. 

1600 GE? aw man the first time id ever consider spending actual cash. but multiple turrets makes it worthwhile. 

Just remember we do not have multiple turrets yet in game. I hope they will not let us down on this one.  Like another game has so fare.

This tank is like the T-28. Unless it's a heavy tank. With more ammo racks. Wow.

medal

Well, the T-35 should be a Tier 1 heavy tank and and be dang near impossible to kill by other Tier 1 tanks. It should also be extremely slow in all terrain. The T-28 and T-35 were designed for a repeat of WW1 and were thought of as mobile bunkers with cannons to assist infantry in breaking through fixed defenses and crossing trenches. Most T-35s were lost during the German invasion of the USSR in 1941 to mechanical failures (abandoned in place after breakdowns) or by German air attacks, most others to artillery. Very few were actually lost to German tank fire. Using this beast would be very simple in terms of game play -- either it blocks a chokepoint or trundles into a Zone to absorb as much damage as possible before slowly being beaten to bits.

medal

1600GE for tier 1? gaijins just becoming more and more greedy. if they keep this style, i might stop donate into this game.

medal

News leaked that much awaited T-35 heavy tank will be available as a premium, with a price tag of 2100 GE. I don't think there will be a non-premium version of same tank.

I like the idea of it being released as a premium, it is a great choice for a premium, way better than all the captured planes which messed up realism and immersion.

But why on earth, we need a special breaking-news-video with CEO and all the Devs telling us that this tank will be available for everyone?

UzrPq6F.jpg

Edited by Running_Back

Stona (Posted )

moved to proper section
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

But why on earth, we need a special breaking-news-video with CEO and all the Devs telling us that this tank will be available for everyone?

It is, all the PS4/PC player can buy it if they want.

Not like it's exclusive to system X or yY Like the A-26DT (PS4)tank cbt packs (PC) only 

:facepalm: 2100 GE for a T1 premium tank?! Jesus, this is worse than 6-7k for a T4 premium plane/tank...

Who will pay 2100 GE for a T1 premium not matter how good is it?

• Upvote 4