So what about this tank...

'M4A3 Calliope'

[spoiler]This is what i looked like:

60Kw0sC.jpg

tCdwlmx.jpg

YpErRMA.jpg

[/spoiler]

This thing could potentially be added to the game for some interesting gameplay.

It was by two General Motors GM-6-71 engines producing 500HP with 373kW.    

For armament, it had 60 115mm rockets and a 75mm gun.

It had also had the standard m4a3 hull armor and most had sandbags to absorb shock as well.

*Moving the turret gun also moved the rocket rig*

So what do you think? Give me any ideas and corrections below.

• Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal

It would make a great Arty tonk and have great self defense. Not a bad idea for a tier2-3 era based tonk  its con would be high profile haha

This tank would probably be a U.S premium tank because of the special rocket attachment on it. The German Sturmtiger also has a similar armament
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

A Sherman with a mounted launcher array on top, I had fun using these in Company of Heroes. :D

although high profile, and possibly, the fragility of the rockets might prove it unsuitable for up-close combat. :3

medal medal

It would make a great Arty tonk and have great self defense. Not a bad idea for a tier2-3 era based tonk  its con would be high profile haha

Meh.If someone shoots my lolpods when they're the only thing sticking out over the ridge,I won't give a floral since the 75mm is still there.

Meh.If someone shoots my lolpods when they're the only thing sticking out over the ridge,I won't give a floral since the 75mm is still there.

wouldn't that make then explode?

having 60 114mm rockets explode on the top(10/20mm of armor?) of your sherman tank would be good for your health.

seems like a giant weakness to me.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

wouldn't that make then explode?

having 60 114mm rockets explode on the top(10/20mm of armor?) of your sherman tank would be good for your health.

seems like a giant weakness to me.

Because obviously an explosion a few feet above the sherman's turret will kill the crew buttoned up inside.

So what about this tank...

'M4A3 Calliope'

[spoiler]This is what i looked like:

60Kw0sC.jpg

tCdwlmx.jpg

YpErRMA.jpg

[/spoiler]

This thing could potentially be added to the game for some interesting gameplay.

It was by two General Motors GM-6-71 engines producing 500HP with 373kW.    

For armament, it had 60 115mm rockets and a 75mm gun.

It had also had the standard m4a3 hull armor and most had sandbags to absorb shock as well.

*Moving the turret gun also moved the rocket rig*

So what do you think? Give me any ideas and corrections below.

I want one the Raining Death.

medal medal medal

I played these all the time in Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WW2, it was alot of fun against infantry and medium tanks. But when you run out of rockets or overheat from firing too often, you're just a regular sherman with a 75mm gun again.  :(s

medal medal medal medal

I played these all the time in Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WW2, it was alot of fun against infantry and medium tanks. But when you run out of rockets or overheat from firing too often, you're just a regular sherman with a 75mm gun again.  :(s

Oh, i didn't know that was in the DLC, might be worth getting. Depends on whats new in the DLC other than this.

medal medal medal medal