T-90m

It is not related at all, I do not know where or how to contact a game master, I got a message saying my name is not appropriate and to go to the WT forums to find a game master to help. I have to pay real money to change my name. I do not have money.

Laugh in Challenger and Ariete if you think 90M is hard

better turret armour is the main thing

Any proof to back this up? Cause last time i checked T-90M’s Spall liner was working just like Leopard2’s.

I guess so but the Leo 2 has more volume and crew for it to actually do something, of the few top tier games I played the T-90M wasn’t really an issue due to the cramped nature, 3 crew and fuel explosions, i had more problems getting the BVM to spall thanks to the ammo carousel acting as best spall liner.

3 Likes

1: One of the best armored tanks in the game.
2: Spall liners.
3: Explosion-proof fuel tanks.
4: Commander thermals.
5: Most of all: lineup reasons. Even if you find T-80BVM preferable over T-90M, T-90M is definitely preferable over T-90A, T-72B3 or T-80U as a second MBT spawn.

Definitely preferable over a T-90A and a T-72B3 since the T-90M is just a further continued T-72 bodykit.
The T-80U does get the better reverse and 6.5 second reload so I’d say it could be neck-neck.

Yep!

In general, when it comes to MBTs, I spawn T-90M first, valuing its survivability and armor for a first encounter or clash; then, I spawn T-80BVM, since it’s the best Russian tank and I do better on 2nd spawns than 1st spawns because of the battle situation, so I value the quicker rate of fire and mobility the most in this phase… and, then, either T-72B3 or T-80U, depending on whether I need better mobility (if I must rush caps not to lose) or better reliability (against stronger enemies).

My Russian lineup:

Unless they’ve changed them recently that’s not the case lol

Just 2 days ago, I believe! It was datamined.

1 Like

I see, glad they fixed them then. Thanks for letting me know, it’s too bad they didn’t put it in the patch notes, its confusing when changes aren’t listed

XD its the only russian mbt with external fuel tanks and it’s also the only tank with external fuel tanks that explode

Ofc Leopard survives better then T-90M due to space it has but Spall Liners on both Tanks acts basically same when enemy shell penetrates the tank.

Quite opposite for me, its true that ammo carousel likes to act like Spall liner but T-90M is better then BVM when it comes to surviving side or angled shots.