Finish KV-1 in germany

Be afraid of my Italians in Germany.

Spoiler

Granted, @Pheonix_RX01 Sweden also lacks a 4.0 lineup currently.
It’d be interesting to see what can be added though.

1 Like

Yes which is why id like for those BR’s to be expanded on but sweden isnt the only nation lacking in lower BR line ups. Unfortunately sweden really only has a 2.7 lineup with multiple tanks until 5.7, 3.7 has a few tanks but without premium not many.

1 Like

no it isn’t.

1 Like

I posted that earlier if you check my comment up above but thanks for the full image im on mobile rn.

1 Like

swedish tree didn’t exist, like how the RB52 centurion was in the British tree before being forced into the Swedish tree

Mentioned up above, and what do you mean forced? Sounds so odd lol

as it was moved into the swedish tree and is now unavailable in the British tree

Idk it just sounded funny and in my head lol. I understood what you mean but as mentioned above its not the only vehicle moved to the new nations tech tree once the nation is made. Magach ERA and such. Finland is still missing both finnish vehicles found in the german event/prem side of the tree.

its annoying because its so cool, america hasn’t had its Israeli premiums moved to Israel its annoyingly inconsistent

America’s Israeli premiums were delisted when Israel was introduced.
You’re not getting this Peten anymore:

And Magach 3 is gone:

Here they are in Israel:

Nothing gets moved. Only things get delisted.

Event vehicles cannot get delisted as they’re not sale items.
Things are consistent.

There is no such thing as them being “moved” in the way you are viewing it.

In both cases of the Israeli, Swedish, and Italian trees when they were added the existing vehicles that belong to them that existed in other nations was made hidden from everyone who doesn’t have them. In other words anyone who already owns them still has them in the nation they purchased/unlocked them for, but now anyone who wants to buy them after the change can only get them in the tree’s they were relocated to which is why the Magach 3 (ERA) can no longer be purchased in the US tree, but now in the Israeli tree and the same can be said for any other vehicles. Only thing is that if you own the existing version you do not get for free the one for the nation it is being “relocated” to since they are not obligated to do so since nothing changes for you.

kinda sucks the trees lose access to them

Those weren’t deleted, they were hidden. Gaijin doesn’t delete that’s just there way of saying that we hide the vehicles so unless you had them previously, you cannot get them anymore.

Same with the Sherman SA-50, which should be in the IDF tree as Sherman M-50.