1129 replies to this topic

#1 QuarterNinja

QuarterNinja

One To Rule Them All

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Tankers and Pilots,  Ground Forces Closed Beta Access!

By invite or Tank Pack Purchase Only

news_s-4_dekal.png

Those who purchased tank packs before January 10th can now access the test server! Purchases made after that will have access in February.

The second wave will give CBT access to those who purchased tank packs from December 4th to January 10th (inclusive). Players who purchased their packs after that date will be included in the next wave of invitations.

Please remember that you accepted the NDA before making a purchase, when entering the game you will have to confirm that you agree with it once again.

We are currently Selling Packs for Third Wave Now! No access till mid February!

• All discussions, bug reports etc. should be only on the special Closed Beta Test Forum (you will need to relogin to the forums in order to access it), Please confirm you have either had the invite or have purchased a tank pack before querying access.
  • Those who purchased Second wave “T-34 and M4A2 Sherman Advanced Pack” get their access from December 26th 17:00 GMT, those who bought any other Second wave tank packs can join the test on December 26th 18:00 GMT. If you purchased a tank pack and still cannot access CBT forum - try relogging in forum. Any further tank purchases from the 10th of January will only allow CBT access in the third wave currently scheduled for Mid February.
  • Those who purchased Third  wave (after 10th of January) “T-34 and M4A2 Sherman Advanced Pack” get their access from Mid February, those who bought any other Third wave tank packs can join the test on Mid February. If you purchased a tank pack and still cannot access CBT forum from the announced time - try relogging in forum. Any further tank purchases from the 10th of January will only allow CBT access in the third wave currently scheduled for Mid February.
  • Testing schedule: Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday from 02:00 to 06:00 GMT and from 13:00 GMT to 17:00 GMT.
  • Invitations for those who completed Ground Forces HQ tasks will be sent every day except for the period from December 30th to January 2nd.
  • Players are only allowed to access CBT from one PC. Trying to access it from another PC will result in your testing account blockage.
  • Current version of the test client requires Windows 7 or higher and a DirectX10.1, DirectX11 compatible GPU (Radeon HD5000 or higher, GeForce GTX 460 or higher). Earlier GPU's support will be added later.

To get access to CBT-server please follow the instructions. If you cannot see this area, you need to relog in the forums so the new access can be applied, if you still cannot see it pm Scarper or Quarterninja. Label your pm clearly - Forum Access - Only those that have been invited or have purchased a tank pack are eligible at this time.

Tank Pack CBT Access is expected to arrive very soon - Please keep up to date with the news for the date.

No email confirmation will be given, your access will be upgraded on the forum on the day in question, this will be announced on the forum and main website (on the launcher) so you will see when it is live. The Phase 3 stage is imminent we are just waiting for green light from the developers.

See you on the battlefield!

War Thunder developers team

8d30eg2.png

#2 Watersnake32

Watersnake32

Lord of the Crows

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Nice! Getting my CBT today or tomorrow!

RiW16vL.gif                          

#3 Aveyll

Aveyll

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ¿ǝɹǝɥ uǝʌǝ noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

I'll continue hoping for a invite....maybe...probably not...

#4 SteyR

SteyR

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

POPULAR

I just gave up on this freaking lottery.

eupl1yW.png

V3Fa1DY.png

#5 Storm2you

Storm2you

Corporal

• Ground Forces Tester
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

What about those having bought the Sherman starter pack? Will they get CBT Acess right away or after the 31st?

WT_sig843_zps4470ed4a.jpgWT_sig245_zps0ecd05bf.jpgWT_sig695_zpseafc7b64.jpg

#6 TheFors

TheFors

Mighty Owl Lord

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

YES!

vDXB3Bx.pngCDhfnN2.png

#7 Jingles

Jingles

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 13 Thanks

POPULAR

The instructions on how to activate my closed beta access seem to be in the closed beta section of the forum, which is restricted just to those who have, as the name suggests, closed beta access.  I realise I'm belabouring the point here slightly, but in order to get to the instructions on how to access my closed beta I seem to need to have access to the closed beta, but I...   yeah, you get the point.

Yes, I bought the tank packs. 

EDIT: As advised by the ever-helpful Forum Mods, logging OUT then back IN to your forum account fixes this problem.  Or at least it did for me.

Edited by Jingles, 26 December 2013 - 08:54 PM.

WT_sig500_zpse1f18afe.jpgWT_sig501_zpsba5dee91.jpg

#8 Good991

Good991

Officer cadet

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 7 Thanks

error you don't have permission to this forum.... but i got a tank pack some days ago.... what have i to do to get  OMG i am so hyped right now....

Edited by Good991, 26 December 2013 - 08:41 PM.

CZR1RNC.jpg

#9 AverageZe_Maus

AverageZe_Maus

Corporal

• Ground Forces Tester
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Same here jingles  :facepalm:  Hope it gets fixed soon :P

eReHAPV.jpgRiS3JbT.jpg

#10 jastan10

jastan10

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

This looks exactly like world of tanks. I am wondering how gaijin is going to make wot players turn into warthunder players. Wot players are already fed up with artillery getting to be "god's smite button." In war thunder they will also have to deal with aircraft and, in the future, ships. Tanks will probably have a very hard time dealing with aircraft and ships and will most likely be the easiest to kill. Just my thoughts.

#11 White_bada

White_bada

Officer cadet

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

The instructions on how to activate my closed beta access seem to be in the closed beta section of the forum, which is restricted just to those who have, as the name suggests, closed beta access.  I realise I'm belabouring the point here slightly, but in order to get to the instructions on how to access my closed beta I seem to need to have access to the closed beta, but I...   yeah, you get the point.

If you purchased one of the packs, you already should have access to the CBT part of the forums.

#12 GunnyHartmann

GunnyHartmann

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 1 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

If you purchased one of the packs, you already should have access to the CBT part of the forums.

No we don't

Edited by GallanD, 26 December 2013 - 08:43 PM.

7xvxAJv.png

#13 SpaceChair

SpaceChair

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 9 Thanks

My graphics card isn't even supported waste of money here :(

WT_sig404_zps350804c6.jpgwtcb.pngWT_sig843_zps4470ed4a.jpg

#14 Jingles

Jingles

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 13 Thanks

Yes I know I *should*.  That's the point.  Bought the packs, signed the NDA, click here to read your instructions, "You do not have permission to access this part of the forums."

Edited by Jingles, 26 December 2013 - 08:45 PM.

WT_sig500_zpse1f18afe.jpgWT_sig501_zpsba5dee91.jpg

#15 AverageZe_Maus

AverageZe_Maus

Corporal

• Ground Forces Tester
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Wait if we changed our display name will that affect it?

eReHAPV.jpgRiS3JbT.jpg

#16 illuminati_

illuminati_

Warrant officer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 Thanks

If I didn't buy a tank pack do I have no hope? 

#17 G18AkimboPro

G18AkimboPro

Like a phoenix from the ashes

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

I believe that everyon that completed all tasks gets invited is a translation error.

Here the google translation of the original:

In addition, we continue to send invitations to the closed beta testing of ground vehicles War Thunder, and will do it all holidays except the 31st December 2013, the 1st and 2nd of January 2014.

ra4dC4t.png

#18 Narushima

Narushima

World's shortest Giant.

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 Thanks

Invitations for those who completed all Ground Forces HQ tasks will be sent every day except for the period from December 30th to January 2nd.

I thought anyone that completed at least 1 task had a chance to enter the CBT. When did this change to all tasks?

EDIT: They changed it now to

Invitations for those who completed Ground Forces HQ tasks will be sent every day except for the period from December 30th to January 2nd.

So I guess it didn't change to all tasks and was just a translation error.

Edited by Narushima, 26 December 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#19 sgtlongbow

sgtlongbow

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 1 Thanks

well thats not the case because many of us are not, so it needs looking into.

PUT A TIGER IN YOUR TANK!

CBTTiger.png

#20 PanzerAce

PanzerAce

Flight lieutenant

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 Thanks

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

Soon

Soon OBT :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic