128 replies to this topic

#41 Desertfox2403

Desertfox2403

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Congratulations on your achievement! Good luck out there to all the PS4 players! See you in the skies.

"Nothing is true... Everything is Permitted"  -Every Forum Mod Ever

#42 woodman_victory

woodman_victory

P-47M Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 Thanks
=501= 501st Strike witches

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

well gl to new PS4 pilots enjoy your chikas at your tier

AqhzVzX.jpg?1

Click my sig to go support the P-47M                 "[The F8F-1] it's a massive engine that happens to have wings"                                                                                                                                                          

#43 VSG24

VSG24

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 Thanks
[PS] Persian Soldiers

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

It's a shame that PC version is an older version of game.

KozHdxc.jpg

#44 Evil_Fly

Evil_Fly

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks
=L13th= Lucky Thirteen

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

At least one time thar EU got sth before NORAM :D

Can PC players play alongside/against PS4 players?

#45 Vojko_Vrucina

Vojko_Vrucina

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks
-JNA- Jugoslovenska Narodna Armija

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

no they can't and it's been written a million times

including in this topic

not yet at least

Part time head-turner, full time jaw-dropper

#46 WickedAvatar

WickedAvatar

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

That's very disappointing for NA players. Can I somehow still play it by creating an european account  or (it's first console)?

Saw someone say that he is able to play from NA by creating a new user and choosing UK as country.

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

#47 A_Field_Marshal

A_Field_Marshal

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Time to sign into my EU PSN Account just to play this game. 

Cant WAIT!

#48 DC_CAB00SE

DC_CAB00SE

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

IMO their should be special accounts for PC players who go to PS4s, kinda like press accounts, but instead of having everything, they'd have what they had on PC (or they could have everything, up to you)

gif_999x199_c90eef.gif

GL & HF Everyone, except to Bronies, Furries, and Weeaboos.

#49 skyzefawlun

skyzefawlun

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

I LOVE how Gaijin is claiming sony wouldn't let them transfer PC player accounts over to the ps4 version of the game when the other PC titles allow it.  

You can do it in Warframe (a f2p PC game before it launched on PS4).  Everything you poured your money into on the PC will transfer right over.  Yes, it's a one way transfer from pc to ps4 until they get their version matched, and then the floodgates will open, but still even a one time transfer for pc-ps4 is better than telling a straight up lie and convincing people that it's not possible.  

Give you paying customers options Gaijin.  Also, give us the truth.

It's possible, and you know it.  You just didn't want to (weren't able to) do it.

#50 Capt_Cheddar

Capt_Cheddar

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

I feel the PS4 release date was a little too SOON

2whj8mo.jpg

#51 McCringleberryX

McCringleberryX

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 Thanks
[GO] Get Out

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

I LOVE how Gaijin is claiming sony wouldn't let them transfer PC player accounts over to the ps4 version of the game when the other PC titles allow it.  

You can do it in Warframe (a f2p PC game before it launched on PS4).  Everything you poured your money into on the PC will transfer right over.  Yes, it's a one way transfer from pc to ps4 until they get their version matched, and then the floodgates will open, but still even a one time transfer for pc-ps4 is better than telling a straight up lie and convincing people that it's not possible.  

Give you paying customers options Gaijin.  Also, give us the truth.

It's possible, and you know it.  You just didn't want to (weren't able to) do it.

I have a feeling they just employ really lazy database people or just don't employ enough database people. Look at how the transition to the new decal unlock system was handled. Look at how poorly unlocks are kept track of. Why is the U.S. Spitfire Nine Merlin LF two tiers lower than its British counterpart? Why is the U.S. Hien two tiers lower than its Japanese counterpart? The only reason I can think of is pure apathy.

Edited by Dryerlint, 29 November 2013 - 09:45 PM.

#52 skyzefawlun

skyzefawlun

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

I have a feeling they just employ really lazy database people or just don't employ enough database people. Look at how the transition to the new decal unlock system was handled. Look at how poorly unlocks are kept track of. Why is the U.S. Spitfire Nine Merlin LF two tiers lower than its British counterpart? Why is the U.S. Hien two tiers lower than its Japanese counterpart? The only reason I can think of is pure apathy.

I think it's also a top down corporate philosophy issue.  The makers of Warframe bend over backwards for their customers.  Gaijin gets off on making thier customers bend over for them.  I'm pretty sure during the contract negotiations between both companies and Sony, when the topic of linking existing non PSN accounts to the PS4 client came up, when Sony said that they couldn't do it, Gaijin didn't question it, because they knew forcing users to create a new account and level again would mean more money for them.  Warframe's devs put their foot down and fought for their user's rights, getting them at least the initial one time transfer, with bidirectional sync coming later once patches sync back up.  

Why didn't Gaijin stick up for us?  Because to them, we're just wallets waiting to be opened.  That's all.  That's why the 'big special never before seen event" that we were all supposed to be so excited about was just a chance to show them our money.

I'm done giving them mine.  

#53 HailHydrate

HailHydrate

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Wow, much whine and conspiracy theories on how Gaijin will soon abandon us in favour of a smaller player base. So much logic on display.

On topic, congrats Gaijin for getting a port out for the EU Launch day, hopefully we'll get cross-platform play running before long so I can squad up with friends who don't have capable PCs and teach 'em the basics. 

If they drink one glass, two more shall take its place. Hail Hydrate!

#54 EyMannMachHin

EyMannMachHin

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 Thanks
=oFSGo= Full Spectrum Gaming

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

First a warm welcome to all the new PS4 users :)

this ps4 krap is going to destroy pc version as the lads from gaijin are going to adapt game for stinking ps4 and we gona suck a.. on pc

and as there is no adequate controler for the game on ps4 they gona have to implement some kind of aimbot for the kidiys who je.. off on ps4 so that they can compete against pc mouse and keyboard

No, I certainly don't think they will need an aimbot for them, as the PS4 version will also support mouse and keyboard play, joysticks and headtracking using the PS cam, according to various press sources before the release. So we need to be on our toes on the PC once we can play together ;)

I just hope they will get the flight models and instructor bits together so we can benefit form that for PC Joystick use.

Edited by EyMannMachHin, 29 November 2013 - 10:57 PM.

#55 JJWolf

JJWolf

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 Thanks
[AEF] AEF 452 Squadron

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

OMG!!! *LSHMSFOAIDMT*

Now I truely love Gaijin for this! The yanks have been made to wait for the game just like they do to the rest of the world every other time! Gaijin seem to be one of the very few companies to go against the grain and put Australia and NZ in with the initial release! AWESOME!

:salute:

p51sigg.png jUyoe.jpg

THANK YOU DEVs for providing many of the fixes to the Meteor F Mk III I passed to you here! - http://forum.warthun...f3-corrections/  ... and for fixing the prices!...Now fix the RP costs...

#56 afoolishpianist

afoolishpianist

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

I think it's also a top down corporate philosophy issue.  The makers of Warframe bend over backwards for their customers.  Gaijin gets off on making thier customers bend over for them.  I'm pretty sure during the contract negotiations between both companies and Sony, when the topic of linking existing non PSN accounts to the PS4 client came up, when Sony said that they couldn't do it, Gaijin didn't question it, because they knew forcing users to create a new account and level again would mean more money for them.  Warframe's devs put their foot down and fought for their user's rights, getting them at least the initial one time transfer, with bidirectional sync coming later once patches sync back up.  

Why didn't Gaijin stick up for us?  Because to them, we're just wallets waiting to be opened.  That's all.  That's why the 'big special never before seen event" that we were all supposed to be so excited about was just a chance to show them our money.

I'm done giving them mine.  

I don't imagine Sony even told them they couldn't port accounts - it's a pretty simple data process, and I really can't imagine that there are any procedural barriers - Warframe and BF4 had account transfer going error-free on the NA launch of the PS4.

#57 Kameho

Kameho

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 Thanks

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

what do ya expect?

Warthunder is all around a better game.

but Wargaming their biggest competitor is all around a better company towards the players. At least they speak for themselves. gajin just keeps quiet and you never know what their doing in all honesty.
I mean, friggin lies are almost better than silence by now.

not a console fan either, but i knew this was gonna happen. Console faggotry always hugs all the attention and gamecreators always prioritise consoles.

But then again. Money rules everything.

Just a very few souls actually try to do stuff for their players. (like Mojang, warframe and DICE considering their under EA)

But you dont just see it with games. shows and cartoons also. ah well.

#58 Asghaad

Asghaad

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 Thanks

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

wrong topic derp moment ...

Edited by Asghaad, 30 November 2013 - 12:57 AM.

#59 Asghaad

Asghaad

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 Thanks

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

but Wargaming their biggest competitor is all around a better company towards the players. At least they speak for themselves. gajin just keeps quiet and you never know what their doing in all honesty.
I mean, friggin lies are almost better than silence by now.

are you kidding ? Stelth nerfs, degradation of payd merchandise, outrageous prices, hidden penalties (like XP pennalty for TDs and SPGs that was removed in 8.4), general disregard for players ("how terrible" rings a bell) etc etc...

WGs customer relations are ABYSMAL ...

#60 rodier

rodier

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

well I tried wot beta on x360 and no wonder why u take ps4 by storm. But there was no need.   WOT on x360 is no real  thread and PS4 is owned by 0.000000001% of players until next year. 

So 

GIEV US TANKS 

WT_sig486_zpsadd0c1fb.jpg beta_sign_2.png   ....WT_sig843_zps4470ed4a.jpg

ex-Member of: World of Tanks Beta, World of Warplanes Alpha, World of Tanks Super Test EU,  War Thunder 1st Beta,  War Thunder Ground Forces 1st Beta

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Playstation, PS4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users