10 replies to this topic

#1 Ilindil

Ilindil

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Hi guys.

After one battle I`ve got 50k eagles trophy. I wonder why I have got this one. Anyone can tell me?

#2 nieriuza

nieriuza

Selene

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Battle Trophies are totally random. It's like War Thunder lottery.

You can get them for a good/bad performace in the Battles.

#3 leroyonly

leroyonly

Seal Clubber

• Technical Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

from time to time you get a semi random trophy that gives you some silver lions , the better you do the bigger the chance on a (big) price

pVaZ1wO.png

if you want to ask me anything, feel free to send a PM and I will try to answer it as good as I can.

#4 ishootcats

ishootcats

Hide Your Cats

• WTPC Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

from time to time you get a semi random trophy that gives you some silver lions , the better you do the bigger the chance on a (big) price

This isn't true. What you do in game doesn't determine the pay out of battle trophies. It's completely random, you can have a terrible game , get a battle trophy 50k or you can do well and get a 5k one.

#5 Shoeshine

Shoeshine

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

i like the "here have X ammount of eagles" for what appears to be no reason at all, it's far better than...that game that shall not be named's....idea of "give as little as we can possibly get away with and they will give uz reelz moniez"

#6 Ilindil

Ilindil

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

And I thought that I was doing good...

Thanks for info!

#7 nieriuza

nieriuza

Selene

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

This isn't true. What you do in game doesn't determine the pay out of battle trophies. It's completely random, you can have a terrible game , get a battle trophy 50k or you can do well and get a 5k one.

Yup. Something like that.

#8 leroyonly

leroyonly

Seal Clubber

• Technical Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

• New economy. Advantages and disadvantages of two previous models have been taken into account

1. Prices for buying new planes, modifications, specializations  reduced
2. Battle trophies introduced. This is an additional reward that may be received after battle in AB, HB, FRB.
3. Chance of receiving a battle trophy depends on your performance in battle, time spent in the air and number of players in game session.
4. After-battle calculation of damage dealt to a plane is changed, now more parameters are taken into account, thus making calculation significantly more precise.
5. Repair costs for some planes increased. For certain planes repair costs were reduced.
6. Rewards for actions in battle have not been changed, Which means that a plane with 100% reward ratio in new economy will receive the same reward as a plane with 100% reward ratio in old economy. Reward ratio changed for some planes, some increased, some reduced, 

• Squadron sorting in leaderboards in HB/FRB  fixed.
  • Number of players in Squadron leaderboards added.
  • DM for Ki-45 fixed.
  • Many client crashes issues fixed.
  • New personal skin for Tempest added.

You may find detailed information about changes in prices here.

http://forum.warthun...370/?hl=trophie

anything else?

pVaZ1wO.png

if you want to ask me anything, feel free to send a PM and I will try to answer it as good as I can.

#9 Dunsel

Dunsel

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

yeah so what?  Everyone knows from actual experience with BT, that what the above poster says is true.  It matters not what you do in the match.  I personally can vouch for that as I have gotten ridiculous large BT awards even after leaving a match after losing only one plane, and I've gotten the lowest BT awards in some matches where I came in 1st.  I can also vouch for friends and other players who have posted many times on the forums with the same experiences.  Seems pretty random when you use actual in game experiences with the system instead of falling back on a post that obviously is wrong. (even if it is from an admin)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

#10 leroyonly

leroyonly

Seal Clubber

• Technical Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

yeah so what?  Everyone knows from actual experience with BT, that what the above poster says is true.  It matters not what you do in the match.  I personally can vouch for that as I have gotten ridiculous large BT awards even after leaving a match after losing only one plane, and I've gotten the lowest BT awards in some matches where I came in 1st.  I can also vouch for friends and other players who have posted many times on the forums with the same experiences.  Seems pretty random when you use actual in game experiences with the system instead of falling back on a post that obviously is wrong. (even if it is from an admin)

from my personal experience i got the trophies more often when doing good then not, and i am not talking about the hight of the trophie, but about the CHANCE of getting it, thats why i typed (big) in my first post between () , because i was not 100% sure about the hight being included.

pVaZ1wO.png

#11 suicidal_godot

suicidal_godot

Air commodore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 Thanks

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hi guys.

After one battle I`ve got 50k eagles trophy. I wonder why I have got this one. Anyone can tell me?

RNG loves you.

"Flieger, grüß mir die Sonne, grüß mir die Sterne und grüß mir den Mond! Dein Leben, das ist ein Schweben durch die Ferne die keiner bewohnt."
11434062044_8dd6a6e9d8_o_d.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users