#1 stivonim

stivonim

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

hi

lately i was arguing about how the russian airforce is OP in other thread, but in that argument people was telling

me about that i was playing arcade, and arcade is not realistic, but that is strange, because waaaayy before that i was

making another thread about the new DMG module (patch 1.33)

and then i said that it's TOO realistic for arcade battles, but then people said that war thunder in general is realistic.

i know that it's not the same people, but i was wondering...

can we decide about whether arcade mode should be ARCADE, (means you should have less realistic then now)

or call it realistic, and make the factions realistic like they were in WW2 (means that RU airforce will be weakened and others will be stronger)

let me know what you think...

sErw5VV.png

#2 Herr_Ronin

Herr_Ronin

Herr Senpai

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

Arcade will never be realistic, this isn't what the Developers are aiming for.

Posted Image

#3 BeyondTS

BeyondTS

King of 37mm

• Game Master
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 Thanks

Russians are not OP, they only have good guns :D

PLBrhDs.jpgwiNpjHN.jpg

#4 CmdrSloth

CmdrSloth

Slothicus Maximus

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 Thanks

OMFG...

Did you just make a WHOLE new thread for this same topic?

Here's what I think: You should stop trying to pick apart peoples arguments to feel like your "winning" some point and actually LISTEN to us because we have been playing this game for FAR longer than you have.

Ok?

Arcade is meant to be an arcade game where everyone just flies around in whatever they want and shoots at each other.

The Damage Model for arcade is still semi-realistic. Your plane can not tank 100's and 100's of cannon rounds, and it never will be able to.

The Damage model for arcade is STILL no where near as realistic as the Damage model for Historical Battles and FRB, where one good shot can take down a plane.

Please actually take what the players tell you, who have actually played this game for months and months, to heart, were just trying to help you.

hlZcnxq.jpg6SWGYqh.jpgnQv5ZP7.jpg

Mort was using Joystick at the time in cockpit view xD LIES AND SLANDER!

#5 TheRealSlamShidy

TheRealSlamShidy

Marshal of the Air Force

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

http://forum.warthun...vs/#entry872649 dont start a new argument with this guy guys its pointless

#6 Warpig777

Warpig777

Fighter Jock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:34 PM

Hmm, OP seems like the guy to go to next time I need an excuse to explain my inadequacies.

#7 stivonim

stivonim

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

non of you guys reed my didnt you?

i just wanted to know what the community want, you should stop arguing for no reason,

by the way cmdrsloth, your argument makes no sense, i just asked what people think about the realism, even if you do try to help, you are not really good at trying to.

facehurt, i didnt came to bloody argue, i came to ask what people think, FFS 

sErw5VV.png

#8 stivonim

stivonim

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

All i have to say

you-went-full-xxxx-never-go-full-retar

oh is that so?

how about you explain yourself instead of using old memes so i can talk to you like a normal human   

sErw5VV.png

#9 Tahawus87

Tahawus87

Flying officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

I'm not sure what/if you're asking/telling.

b-17.jpg

Top 10 Needed FM Fixes according to the forum: Fw-190D12+13, Tempest, Ta-152, P-47, F6F, F4F, F8F, P-51, P-38

#10 _I_SmOkKe_I_

_I_SmOkKe_I_

Recruit

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 Thanks

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

oh is that so?

how about you explain yourself instead of using old memes so i can talk to you like a normal human   

it takes less time to find a meme that exemplifies what i have to say rather than answering you. 

Let me tell you what others have said before in COUNTLESS other threads that you could have read if you took the time to do a proper search.

ARCADE IS JUST FINE THE WAY IT IT. IT IS MEANT TO BE AN EASY MODE RATHER THAN REALISTIC MODE.

USSR IS NOT OP.YOU JUST SUCK FLYING IT AND AGAINST IT. DEAL WITH IT

SO, Instead of coming here and whining like a little... about USSR being OP and this being OP and that being OP, why don't you either adapt or QUIT, but STOP WHINING. IT's becoming an annoyance

as for your thread, This is what i think of it :D

facepalm.jpg?w=490

#11 T4nK83

T4nK83

Warrant officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

OMFG...

Did you just make a WHOLE new thread for this same topic?

Here's what I think: You should stop trying to pick apart peoples arguments to feel like your "winning" some point and actually LISTEN to us because we have been playing this game for FAR longer than you have.

Ok?

Arcade is meant to be an arcade game where everyone just flies around in whatever they want and shoots at each other.

The Damage Model for arcade is still semi-realistic. Your plane can not tank 100's and 100's of cannon rounds, and it never will be able to.

The Damage model for arcade is STILL no where near as realistic as the Damage model for Historical Battles and FRB, where one good shot can take down a plane.

Please actually take what the players tell you, who have actually played this game for months and months, to heart, were just trying to help you.

Whoa! Relax man. Are you a moderator? Chill. He is allowed to post whatever he wants, if it is seens as a double post, then the mod's will lock it.

RELAX...

#12 MarkGalland

MarkGalland

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

1. Better guns (that in reality locked up half of the time)

2. Fuselage and Wings made from asbestos (in reality they should burn like tinder as they carried fuel in the wings)

3. Boombers-Attack planes like the PE-2 or the YER-2 wayyyyyy too tanky. (in reality they lost so many due to them being fragile that they had like 5 left by the end of 1943)

Come again? Think, THEN post buddy.

uHe38DW.pngtg8s52uu.png That what matters most, should never exist at the mercy of what matters least! ~Goethe~

#13 MarkGalland

MarkGalland

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

it takes less time to find a meme that exemplifies what i have to say rather than answering you. 

Let me tell you what others have said before in COUNTLESS other threads that you could have read if you took the time to do a proper search.

ARCADE IS JUST FINE THE WAY IT IT. IT IS MEANT TO BE AN EASY MODE RATHER THAN REALISTIC MODE.

USSR IS NOT OP.YOU JUST SUCK FLYING IT AND AGAINST IT. DEAL WITH IT

SO, Instead of coming here and whining like a little... about USSR being OP and this being OP and that being OP, why don't you either adapt or QUIT, but STOP WHINING. IT's becoming an annoyance

as for your thread, This is what i think of it :D

facepalm.jpg?w=490

Dude! You have no idea what you are talking about. This is one of the rudest, most outrageous and out-of-xxx talk I have read in a long time. This L2P attitude is realling erking me. I can't even imagine to waste any more time on you. All said.

uHe38DW.pngtg8s52uu.png That what matters most, should never exist at the mercy of what matters least! ~Goethe~

#14 _I_SmOkKe_I_

_I_SmOkKe_I_

Recruit

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 Thanks

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Dude! You have no idea what you are talking about. This is one of the rudest, most outrageous and out-of-xxx talk I have read in a long time. This L2P attitude is realling erking me. I can't even imagine to waste any more time on you. All said.

Hell Yes i am rude. Through his attitude and answers in other posts and here he deserves no kindness at all. This is the 10.000th whine thread about one nation being OP, about 1HK's being OP...and All the OP had to do to avoid this situation was to search the forum and he would have found the answers he was looking for.

But nooo..that is to hard. So he goes ahead and makes another thread  and stars throwing facts around w/o any single thing to back it up? 

He deserved everything i threw his way. The end

#15 Darkzero

Darkzero

Flight lieutenant

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 Thanks

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

Where did you go after killing all your people, governor?

#16 Zedon

Zedon

Pilot officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:01 AM

I think a lot of people in hb are hippocrits. they think realism is better yet they aren't in frb. HB is boring and easy xp. The devs need to commit to arcade being Arcady and quit being schizophrenic about it.

zeedona.pngzeedonb.png

#17 suicidal_godot

suicidal_godot

Air commodore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 Thanks

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hippocrits is lovely... :°[]

Well, basically it's less the devs being ambiguous about it, it's rather the unrealistic expectations of some users, IMHO. Especially as this game is definitely and explicitly still a work in progress.

"Flieger, grüß mir die Sonne, grüß mir die Sterne und grüß mir den Mond! Dein Leben, das ist ein Schweben durch die Ferne die keiner bewohnt."
11434062044_8dd6a6e9d8_o_d.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users