- Strengthened frameworks and load-carrying elements for multi-engined aircraft;
- Adjusted damage processing for tail elements of multi-engined aircraft;
- Player-controlled turret gunners shoot more precise;
- Reduced durability of internal modules of ground units (heavy, medium and light tanks and tank-based AA units). Anti-tank aircraft cannons now inflict more damage to ground forces.
- 15% increased impulse(speed) for missilies RS-132, RS-82, HVAR, RP3;
- 20% increased shooting accuracy of missiles;
- Missiles warhead power tuned to these perfomance figures (relatively for all rockets depending on caliber):
Heavy missiles, caliber 127-132mm (RS-132,HVAR, RP3 ):
Tanks of all types can be detsroyed on direct hit
Heavy tanks and heavy SP guns can be destroyed in the distance of 1,5m from the explosion
Medium tanks and medium SP guns can be destroyed in the distance of 2-3m from the explosion
Light tanks and light SP guns can be destroyed in the distance up to 4m from the explosion
Unarmored targets and artillery can be destroyed by fragments in the distance up to 25m.
Medium missiles (for example, RS-82)
Tanks of all types can be detsroyed on direct hit only.
Unarmored targets and artillery can be destroyed by fragments in the distance up to 12m.
- Improved accuracy of turret machine guns when controlled by player: reduced additional technical scattering when shooting long bursts.
Changes in missions:
All Domination missions are now less dependable on ground units. Wiping of ground targets in the beginning of a round won't lead to quick victory.
Mozdok. Respawn points are changed to make this map spacious.
- [Ground Strike]
Khalkin-Gol and Stalingrad: ground forces positions changed.