#1 Thulle

Thulle

New world order

• Senior National Co-ordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Thanks

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

Piloti,

rádi bychom vám ukázali fanouškovské video, které představuje několik nových letadel nadcházející globální aktualizace.

Uvidíme se nejen na fóru, ale také na obloze War Thunderu.
War Thunder tým a Thulle

Once again I salute you, and the rest of the team! Everybody here brings a different view, idea, and perspective to the team and community. The team here is top notch, constently being there to enforce the rules, answering questions, solving issues, and resolving issues. But they also ingage with the community and mess with us. Just look at Avarik for example, not a day goes by with out him making me laugh or chuckle at least once. Senio with his snails, and Scarper being common sense and order. This community is not really a community, it is more like a giant, international family. And I am glad I can call it home!

#2 B1gT0m

B1gT0m

Air marshal

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 Thanks

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

XP-55  :facepalm:

#3 Indigho

Indigho

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

"Video je soukromé"

Ale v anglickém vlákně sem objevil toto, tak doufám že se jedná o to samé.

Indigho-podpis-predHDR.pngBanner-WTF.jpg

#4 Thulle

Thulle

New world order

• Senior National Co-ordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Thanks

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

Díky Indigho, opraveno.

Once again I salute you, and the rest of the team! Everybody here brings a different view, idea, and perspective to the team and community. The team here is top notch, constently being there to enforce the rules, answering questions, solving issues, and resolving issues. But they also ingage with the community and mess with us. Just look at Avarik for example, not a day goes by with out him making me laugh or chuckle at least once. Senio with his snails, and Scarper being common sense and order. This community is not really a community, it is more like a giant, international family. And I am glad I can call it home!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users