5 replies to this topic

#1 Shifted

Shifted

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hello pilots!

So I just made an Ace mistake of buying every single SB-2M plane (russian rank 3-4 bombers).

Now I'm confused which one of them is the best, hoping you, the community, can help me determine that.

Please point out all the ups and downs in both HB and AB. I would also like to ask you to keep the comparison to inbetween those models, I do know other bombers may be better than the SB-2M series.

I also do realize this is an Arcade Battles section, though there is no airplanes discussion, so I figured out this will be the most appropriate place to put this thread.

Thanks for your answers, wish you safe skies!

#2 Guest_Nectaria_*

Guest_Nectaria_*
  • Guests
  • Thanks

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

The one with the highest reward bonus ofcourse...

And there is a general aircraft discussions section if you scroll down this forum a bit.

#3 McMoody

McMoody

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

The level 4 bombers have a higher dive speed and can carry 8 bombs (6 100 KG + 2 250 i belive). makes them a bit more efficient if you go for smaller targets

Hajo77, on 03 Jul 2013 - 11:55 AM, said: So are the bombers fixed? Didn't play for a while.
burebista, on 03 Jul 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:Yep, they are fixed targets in the sky.  :lol:

#4 Guest_Nectaria_*

Guest_Nectaria_*
  • Guests
  • Thanks

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

40% reward compared to 100% easily offsets that.

#5 Shifted

Shifted

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

!

Thanks for your input guys.

I just went to check the forums and indeed I did find a section for airplane discussion. Shortly after I realized why I didn't see it before: it's not visible if you're not logged in.

My mistake there, hope it's not too big of a deal :)

Anyway, found a plane that meets both suggestions, so I guess this thread can be now closed/deleted.

Thanks again :D

#6 Scarper

Scarper

Marshal of the Air Force

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 Thanks

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

Roger, Understood - Wilco. Out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users