98 replies to this topic

#21 _McLeod_

_McLeod_

Flying officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

I like the americans because almost EVERY plane they have can drop a bomb  of some sort. I havent  checked the whole tree, but up to rank 10, there is only one single plane that cant drop a bomb. That is the rank 1 buffalo I believe. Aside from premiums and reserves that is. The kittyhawk drops 1000 pounders. woo for that!

The P40e Kittyhawk has 2x100lb and 1x500lb :p

WT_sig467_zpsd4cb3de2.jpg

#22 Soviet_Bishop

Soviet_Bishop

My gender calls me a traitor

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Germany/Soviet Union

#23 jyle

jyle

Grammar Nazi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10 Thanks

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

Trust me, just use the SB 2Ms and the Ar-2. Every other bomber is just a waste of time. Also, I would advise you to never use any bomber past tier 6 unless you are going to use it in HB. Nobody in arcade will ever cover you (generally) and you will get shot down in pretty much every match (every fighter in your matches will be able to easily climb up to whatever altitude you climb to and no matter how many times you say "cover me," nobody is going to come to your aid), meaning you will be losing lions fast and gaining exp much slower than you would with the planes I suggested.

yvMPp7j.png

#24 The_Elephant

The_Elephant

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 Thanks

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Well, if you are talking Bombers as in bombers.....probably.....Germans, sense they get that Arado.

But just bombing in general, the Americans. Nearly every plane has a bomb and some rockets strapped to it (*Caugh* Jug).

I13lJT6.png

#25 LynetteBishop

LynetteBishop

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

I have only German and Britain bombers,so in my opinion I prefer Stukas.They're not that fast but the D family especially D-5 is doing great in battles,for you have 20mm cannon for soft targets and 2*250kg&1*500kg bombs for big preys,which means even destoryers would be easy pray for you.Meanwhile you may take down some level/heavy bombers while you're loading bombs,really amusing flying a Stuka

#26 Belzzz

Belzzz

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

Well I can say the b17 is nice as long as you manage to climb a bit out of reach, the guns can take care of some fighters but if you get damaged you usually die or might as well have since you agility was crap to begin with...

And lets not get in to the 25k repair bill, or those rounds where there are MiGs or 262s on the enemy team...

#27 Arkanor

Arkanor

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Soviet YER-2 has massive payload and decent speed. Best heavy bomber by far, and it's available at T11 (T12 has an extra 1000kg bomb). YER-2 repair cost is also 3600 cred at t11, B17 is 25k.

USA has an excellent selection of fighter-bombers. An F6F or P47 can hit a ton of targets before the bombers even get there, but right now P47 repair cost is Privelaged up.

#28 MIZUN

MIZUN

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 Thanks

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

The Soviet and German bombers, the worst are the Wellingtons.....totally waste of lions on these paper planes.

45th.jpg

#29 snowcone

snowcone

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

I say the Americans at higher tiers and soviets at lower tiers

Stuka? You mean those twin 37mm death cannons? I love them

#30 Zhaituki

Zhaituki

Flight lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 Thanks

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

Soviet SB 2M best low-tier bomber in game lol. Has okay bombload and is more durable than anything. 

#31 Papageno

Papageno

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

Confirming that the SB series are really good. 3x 500kg payload and goes 340 kph? Excellent agility? Rank 3 so fighters aren't too scary? Yes please.

#32 Po_2_oP

Po_2_oP

Po-2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 Thanks

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Russia. (I wonder why)

SB2M's are made of Stalinium and Have Rocket Boosters that allow them to Climb faster than some fighters.

AR2's are the same deal, just with dive brakes that bend time and slow you down.

The Premium Catalina is the Best Low Tier Farmer due to the massive reward bonus (90%/90% or in HB 250%/250%)

Why is this?

j9l.png

n8KsuGf.jpg

#33 TheCogFather

TheCogFather

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

IMO russia has the best bombers are a previous poster stated however...

The best bomber in the game (non historical battles) is the H6K4, now lets list off why;

Its fast for a boat plane

It can take a huge amount of damage and due to the match making it gets most of the stuff shooting at it will be using crappy guns

it can shrug off rams, while it shouldn't be relied on to do so it can do it in a pinch

it has an amazing armament, the 20mm cannon can 2 hit kill reserve planes, and shred everything else

because its level 3 most of the players you get matched with wont be that good and will most likely fly right behind you, allowing you to kill them with ease with the 20mm and the 2 other mg's (I don't remember the caliber) 

because its a boat plane the bottom is extra reinforced making crash landings easier

its bombload while not as good as the Catalina's is still respectable (2x1000 kg bombs at level 3 is far from bad) and can carry good torpedoes

it can fly while it looks like swiss cheese, I've flown mine with the whole plane black except for 2 engines

now that all the good is out of the way, I must list the bad (what little of it there is)

its useless in historical because you cant reload the bombs because its a float plane (that I know of)

it lacks a waist turret, but this is sort of made up for with the 20mm's epic gun depression

the 20mm gunner is exposed and needs to have vitality leveled up to survive a prolonged assault

thats all that I can think of atm! 

UuLwyKD.jpg

#34 XxPr0DiGyxX

XxPr0DiGyxX

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

I would definitely say the Americans, but the Russians have some pretty... shall I say... Odd bombers.  ;)s

Posted Image

#35 nieriuza

nieriuza

Selene

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

In my opinion - Germany and Soviet Union.

You can make a nice income with them.

#36 gombrowitch

gombrowitch

Air marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Japanese:

#37 Inzidious

Inzidious

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

The DO217 is to date the best bomber i've flown. It combines awesome speed and maneuvrability with a decent payload. Used primarily for hit and runs on hard targets with 8x250kg bombs, or for climbing high and fast for airfield run with 2x 1000kg.

Awesome for racking up lions in HB :D

#38 Heinz2

Heinz2

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Germans by far worst     USA is no    a -20 and B-25 best

#39 Der_Auslander

Der_Auslander

PanzerKampingWagon Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

How is this even a question?  

BECAUSE RUSSIAN

That's all.  /thread

#40 GeneraIKrizmuz

GeneraIKrizmuz

Pigeon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 Thanks

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Germany has the best bomber tree by far.

XY4xUeP.png

special task force bug reporter

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users