4 replies to this topic

#1 henoch444

henoch444

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

tutorial vids dont show this lil detail, I got 3 variants of p26 as a Ace but I cannot figure out how to assign planes to my new crew slot or change variants of planes. how to train this bloody crew? :dntknw:

#2 B3_Creepermoss

B3_Creepermoss

Done

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

First, you need to spend lions (and have the required level) to research a new plane. Click the research button, and choose a plane you wish to unlock.

To add a plane to an empty slot, purchase that slot, and it will bring up a list of planes that you have unlocked, select one, pay the training cost, and it's there. To change what plane a crew flies, click on the little circular arrow icon above that plane, and select the one you want from the list that appears.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Retired Alpha Tester/FM tester/GM

#3 henoch444

henoch444

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

I did spend lions on new crew and unlocked couple extra planes but when I click on crew it only shows me 2 starter planes.

#4 Opy

Opy

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

It may be easier for you to start from your crew simply selected to show you the mini icons just on top of the crew icon, hit that circular arrow ("Change aircraft") so you can see the list you have already seen, showing you the starter/reserve planes.  In that list you can click the "Research" option to get the nation's tree up.

Select the plane you want and can use (ignore the premiums on far right. If any plane has a red number in it you can't use it yet) and another mini icon panel will appear.  Click "Order".  You will have to pay for the aircraft in silver lions.

You'll then be presented with the option to train your crew (this also costs silver lions and gets more expensive for higher vehicles).  Click Yes and you are done.

All selections are single left mouse button clicks.

If a plane is in use by another crew, it will not be in the Change aircraft list.

You cannot own more than 1 of the same plane.

You CAN train different crew for the same plane. If crew 1 has the plane in use and you want crew 2 to use it, you have to change the aircraft for crew 1 first so that it is available for your other crews.

Some items in the research tree are a cluster of similar vehicles.  There is often a spread of ranks within the same cluster but sometimes they can be effectively identical planes (though you still need to train your crew for each plane individually if you want to use them).

You do not have to buy every plane in a cluster to move to the next plane below that cluster on the research tree but you need to buy at least the first one in the cluster.

#5 Tornii

Tornii

Pilot officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

I have only begun playing three days ago, and would like to know if this:

You cannot own more than 1 of the same plane.

Is still the case after recent patches? And if it is, what is the reasoning behind it?

Bf-109G6-bw-1.pngBf-109G6-bw-2.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users