1335 replies to this topic

#21 _Solty_

_Solty_

Mustang Ace (Pegasus)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Mouse aimers stop defending your unnatural abilities. You can clearly see that mouse is superior now, and it shouldn't be. I said this many times I can agree if your mouse would give you somewhat equal chances but this is an outrage. :?s

In the bright future of the XXI century, there is only WAR and PONIES. My FRB (SB) videos. Click to watch how "real" pilots fly. :D
Posted Image

#22 Toothless

Toothless

Deleted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Could you get me a line on joystick that you are getting for the exact price you are paying to play WarThunder? Thanks.

If free games are only games you play then I am sorry, people like you cant afford joystick. Probably cant also afford computers, electricity and internet. And food. Maybe.

Still, if you buy normal games in normal store, you can also afford 20$ for joystick if you really like game it will be used with.

q5jq.png

Was not privileged enough :(                                                           Even WoWp has better economy...

#23 aussiejeff

aussiejeff

Flying officer

• Flight Model Designer
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

I play FRB because that´s the game mode I prefer, I do play HB sometimes, And Played it alot before we did get FRB, I have no problems in HB either, Arcade, well that I do not play as I don´t like it at all.

Sure the JS is not as "sharp" as the mouse, but I often hit what I aim at. And when I miss is mostly because of my shaking hands or to abrupt moves then on the JS itself.

Thnx. I think your last sentence actually contains a response (bolded) that goes some way to confirming what most JS users think....

I just find it somewhat ironic that FRB is the only mode in the game where everyone is made equal as far as control hardware is concerned. Great. Fair play. But not fair play in Arcade because some people cannot snap roll and break-turn like a UFO because they are hardware limited? 

I imagine it would be very easy for WT devs to either add some small reverse yaw effect for mouse users when rolling aileron or turning or alternatively to reduce or dampen the yaw effect for joysticks. As OP has said, in 1.25 the effect on JS was minimal and totally ok? It was much fairer in 1.25. Why not revert?

I cant imagine that Russians dont use JS either, so surely the devs aren't totally blind to this growing uproar? Fingers x'ed it won't be too long then.

Happy FRBíng....   :fighter:

#24 W3_SilencerBF

W3_SilencerBF

Squadron leader

• Alpha Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Mouse-joystick is free for all, just use it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 trevy04

trevy04

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

If free games are only games you play then I am sorry, people like you cant afford joystick. Probably cant also afford computers, electricity and internet. And food. Maybe.

Still, if you buy normal games in normal store, you can also afford 20$ for joystick if you really like game it will be used with.

Here's an idea, Stop bashing people for using a mouse. If you don't like it then quit and find another game like this. People don't have to buy things because you say so.

#26 Warpig777

Warpig777

Drunken Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

Could you get me a line on joystick that you are getting for the exact price you are paying to play WarThunder? Thanks.

Logitech 3D Pro is very cheap $30. A very affordable, entry level stick considering, if you can buy a PC, you can buy this. That's less then I've spent in this game.

I went with the X52 Pro myself, but that's a mid level stick and costs a lot more.

Does this answer your question?

#27 CapitanAviator

CapitanAviator

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

Logitech 3D Pro is very cheap $30. A very affordable, entry level stick considering, if you can buy a PC, you can buy this. That's less then I've spent in this game.

I went with the X52 Pro myself, but that's a mid level stick and costs a lot more.

Does this answer your question?

well not american. 30$ means a weeks food for some people. 

as with the `mouse aimers do it better` forum cry-ing, why isn`t the spam just locked by some admin? the guy that made the first video doesn`t know sh}t about joysticks and he still feels like `someone should enhance his joystick ability`.

i worked as a gametester for EA for like 1 year(a bit more), and the guy pointed down on the joystick or didn`t calibrated it, as he should. that was messy.   

14970086.pngsigcockpituser.png

#28 trevy04

trevy04

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Some people don't realize that others don't get their bills paid by mommy and daddy.

#29 Dego_Locc

Dego_Locc

Pilot officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

well not american. 30$ means a weeks food for some people. 

as with the `mouse aimers do it better` forum cry-ing, why isn`t the spam just locked by some admin? the guy that made the first video doesn`t know sh}t about joysticks and he still feels like `someone should enhance his joystick ability`.

i worked as a gametester for EA for like 1 year(a bit more), and the guy pointed down on the joystick or didn`t calibrated it, as he should. that was messy.   

Have you tried a joystick in this game? No?! Then keep your biased opinion to yourself.

As far as the videos, if you roll a plane left or right with a joystick in this game, you nosedown, just like in the video.

No one is asking to get rid of mouse, we are asking to fix joysticks. Learn to read or just keep your thoughts to yourself please. Thanks.

Also with your maturaty level I find it comical that you have ever had a "job". And EA ruins everything they touch, so I wouldn't brag about working for them.

Also, I can do ANY manuver with a mouse that you can do with a joystick(actually the instructor does it for me, I just point where I need to go), so your whole aregument is biased, unvalid, and misinformed.

ger1.pngdegolocc2.gif

#30 trevy04

trevy04

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

Have you tried a joystick in this game? No?! Then keep your biased opinion to yourself.

As far as the videos, if you roll a plane left or right with a joystick in this game, you nosedown, just like in the video.

No one is asking to get rid of mouse, we are asking to fix joysticks. Learn to read or just keep your thoughts to yourself please. Thanks.

Also with your maturaty level I find it comical that you have ever had a "job". And EA ruins everything they touch, so I wouldn't brag about working for them. Also, I can do ANY manuver with a mouse that you can do with a joystick, so your whole aregument is biased, unvalid, and misinformed.

So do you know if he has tried a joystick? No!!! Keep YOUR unverified opinions to yourself. I use the logitech pro 3d extreme and do not have the issue of the nose diving. Try calibrating. If that doesn't work then maybe its your joystick, or maybe your just really terrible. Either way stop crying. I think everyone here is quite capable of reading. Your the one who posted that using a stick is a nobrainer insinuating that if anyone plays this  should go out and buy a joystick, i.e.,   learn to type.

#31 Dego_Locc

Dego_Locc

Pilot officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

So do you know if he has tried a joystick? No!!! Keep YOUR unverified opinions to yourself. I use the logitech pro 3d extreme and do not have the issue of the nose diving. Try calibrating. If that doesn't work then maybe its your joystick, or maybe your just really terrible. Either way stop crying. I think everyone here is quite capable of reading. Your the one who posted that using a stick is a nobrainer insinuating that if anyone plays this  should go out and buy a joystick, i.e.,   learn to type.

I actually do know for a fact he hasn't tried a joystick, because in the other thread he's crying that he can't afford one, so assume less and move along.....

Again, because YOU obviously can't read, don't put words in my mouth, NO ONE asked to get rid of mouse aim, or told anyone to buy a joystick, WE ONLY WANT JOYSTICKS FIXED. durp durp durp.

And if you claim you have that flight stick and don't nose down in a continious roll like in the first video, you are flat out lying through your teeth.

ger1.pngdegolocc2.gif

#32 Zeroshield

Zeroshield

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

i agree its bullshit... and they need to fix it

#33 Hytizz

Hytizz

Aircraftman

• Ground Forces Tester
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Guys! First of all. Why the hell you have to use that joystick in the first place? If game is made for mouse aim control method in arcade mode, then its made for mouse aim control method in arcade mode. Not for joystick. What part of the sentence was so hard to understand? Simply just play with the god damn mouse aim method , when in arcade fights.

This game is beautiful, cause it has also game modes for hardcore players with joysticks and rudder pedals. Its great! Then if you like to use the most hi-tech gaming experience with joystick and rudder pedals, you just go to historic or even in full detailed simulator mode with everything in on it. Developers did this cause it hasnt been done before. Beautiful!

Topic starter is right in his comparison, but dude...devs wanted it like that. They just made it so, that you can actually feel the exiting atmosphere of the fights with simpliest possible controls. They have done it absolutely flawless!

Yeah! I do have joystick and i actually have adjusted it. Played of course and enjoyed that. But when you actually understand these different gamemodes and what they are made for, you take right tools for them and enjoy the game. Theres no hating towards joystick players. They love joystick players! Keep that in your mind.

#34 trevy04

trevy04

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

I actually do know for a fact he hasn't tried a joystick, because in the other thread he's crying that he can't afford one, so assume less and move along.....

Again, because YOU obviously can't read, don't put words in my mouth, NO ONE asked to get rid of mouse aim, or told anyone to buy a joystick, WE ONLY WANT JOYSTICKS FIXED. durp durp durp.

And if you claim you have that flight stick and don't nose down in a continious roll like in the first video, you are flat out lying through your teeth.

I am done, the maturity level here has dropped down to a toddlers state of mind, have fun arguing amongst yourselves.

Actually you need to learn to read because you specifically were complaining about anyone not using a joystick. And I do use a joy stick and do not have that issue, sorry you are so terrible at this game that you have to have a complaint thread on every topic. So please by all means be done because the only one in here in a toddlers state of mind is you and your crybaby xxxxx fits.

#35 IronHat

IronHat

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

We asked for Joystick to be an equally viable control method as the mouse, simple as that. Some of us like the experience of flying a plane using a joystick, simple as that. We're not asking for the dev to remove support for mouse controller.

#36 shamE

shamE

Aircraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

This floral is dividing the community. Outside of arcade this is very much a flight sim and by all mean use a mouse but if you are going to do so should have the full flight mechanics effecting your plane and full controls to deal with like the rest of us.

#37 trevy04

trevy04

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

We asked for Joystick to be an equally viable control method as the mouse, simple as that. Some of us like the experience of flying a plane using a joystick, simple as that. We're not asking for the dev to remove support for mouse controller.

Holy floral, where in my post did I claim anyone said that you wanted mouse control removed.... Nowhere, period. What we're saying is stop crying about people using mouse aim. Degolocc is such a moron he wants to tell people to learn to read and not put words in his mouth when here clearly complains about anyone using a mouse on this game. You didn't buy there gaming equipment and until you pay their bills you have no right to tell them otherwise. If you want something fixed then ask for that, don't bash everyone that is not using your peripheral of choice.

And to be honest, wether you can afford one or not, a joystick SHOULD be the preferred method of peripheral for a FLIGHT GAME. It's a "no brainer". If we were playing a racing game, and mouse users had an advantage over a guy who went out and bought a steering wheel, peddles, and shifter there would be an uproar on those forums as well. The only gaming genres a mouse and keyboard should be superior in is "point and click games", and first person shooters, NEVER a flight game.

And DegoLocc, just so you don't say anyone is putting anything in your mouth (which maybe a problem you have had in past life experiences) here's a quote of you complaining. And stop telling people to learn to read when you can't even remember what you type. Seriously, every thread you cry about something being unfair you tell someone to learn to read... how about this, learn to play. Instead of trying to get the game changed for your personal likes, how about you play it the way it was designed and leave your joystick out of the arcade mode so you don't have to worry about the instructor overriding your flight commands. People complain about having to play FRB if they want to get the most out of their joysticks but it takes too long to get into...... reason being not a lot of people use joystick all the time thus making FRB not as popular as other game modes. If you want a simulator game then go play one because a joystick will simply never be more accurate then a mouse when it comes to aiming.

#38 Al3xander

Al3xander

Pilot officer

• Ground Forces Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

This floral is dividing the community. Outside of arcade this is very much a flight sim and by all mean use a mouse but if you are going to use a mouse you need have the full flight mechanics effecting your plane and full controls to deal with.

Well this is exactly what is currently happening right now.

Only thing is that the instructor is taking over control of your plane when dangerous stuff happens.

This is good because you cannot stall, and bad at the same time, because you can not do complex manuvers.

Mouse aim is currently a advantage when it comes to aiming because the joystick feels a bit wobbly.

The biggest issue I have when using the joystick is the fact that the rudder feels wierd. To fix this, I changed the rudder controls to relative.

#39 IzznO

IzznO

Recruit

• Members
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Holy floral, where in my post did I claim anyone said that you wanted mouse control removed.... Nowhere, period. What we're saying is stop crying about people using mouse aim. Degolocc is such a moron he wants to tell people to learn to read and not put words in his mouth when here clearly complains about anyone using a mouse on this game. You didn't buy there gaming equipment and until you pay their bills you have no right to tell them otherwise. If you want something fixed then ask for that, don't bash everyone that is not using your peripheral of choice.

And DegoLocc, just so you don't say anyone is putting anything in your mouth (which maybe a problem you have had in past life experiences) here's a quote of you complaining. Instead of trying to get the game changed for your personal likes, how about you play it the way it was designed and leave your joystick out of the arcade mode so you don't have to worry about the instructed overriding your flight commands. People complain about having to play FRB if they want to get the most out of their joysticks but it takes too long to get into...... reason being not a lot of people use joystick all the time thus making FRB not as popular as other game modes. If you want a simulator game then go play one because a joystick will simply never be more accurate then a mouse when it comes to aiming.

I love this game no dought. And i started with mouse as probaly alot of other people. And i tought, damn this would be awsome with a JS, cuz mouse aim i really is hard or jerky to do certain manuvers ect. So i bought the logitech 3d, cuz it look ok and had hotor(or whatever) and wasent all that expensive ether. I finnaly got it, unboxed it, pluged it in, chose the preset for the same model, sweet i tought, dont hanve to mess with calebrating and stuff, since im a JS nobb. Did some test flying first, looked ok.

I started an arcade game, cuz thats what i play, and my god it was horrible, not the manuvering, that went sweet, but the aiming, damn it was wobbely and all over the damn place, and i quicly realised that thers has to be someting wrong somewhere. It was the same aimg drunken state as the xbox gamepad.

So i did some forum hunting, found alot of theads and tips and so on, I have done most of them, and since i am a nobb thats prob why, but i should not need to be that difficult.

Do for now i have laid down the JS until further fixes has been made, and i play mouse aim.

But to get to the bottum line here, there is no doubt that the JS is extremly inferior to mouse aim in arcade, bigtime. And it is and legitemate demmand to have the same playing field.
All that it does is pushing JS users to only play HB and FRB, but what about those who enjoy arcade more, they should have the same oppertunity as mouse user as far as contolre,stability and aim.

Thats all....

#40 Toothless

Toothless

Deleted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 0 Thanks

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Here's an idea, Stop bashing people for using a mouse. If you don't like it then quit and find another game like this. People don't have to buy things because you say so.

Here's another idea - read what people write. I didnt say you have to buy joystick, I said argument about how one cant afford it is in most cases not valid. If you are independent, you go to bar with friends, buy computer games, you CAN afford joystick. Period. You may not want to, but you can. 

Guys! First of all. Why the hell you have to use that joystick in the first place? If game is made for mouse aim control method in arcade mode, then its made for mouse aim control method in arcade mode. Not for joystick. What part of the sentence was so hard to understand? 

This sentence is wrong. Game in arcade is designed for three control methods - mouse aim, joystick and mouse-joy, not mouse aim only. And if it is designed for joystick, joystick users can expect it to work properly, and if it is not, they have right to discuss it.

q5jq.png

Was not privileged enough :(                                                           Even WoWp has better economy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users