This Thread is dedicated to making Warthunder work with FaceTrackNoIR, TrackIR or Freetrack.
FaceTrackNoIR (Recommended!) (Link)
Use may use this software for tracking:
- your beautifull face only
- your selfbuild IR-antlers
- a bought TrackIR-Device (you could use the provided software as well though)
1.) Just install the most up to date Software. (1.7 (as of 18.03.2013))
2.) Copy "tirviews.dll" to your Facetrack-folder. You may get it from an installation of the TrackIR-Software
3.) Restart Facetrack
4.) Click "Settings" -> Check "Use tirviews.dll". Choose "Freetrack 2.0" as game-protocoll. (TrackIR first, Freetrack hide)
5.) Make sure, tracking is working for you by watching the video feed with the yellow marker. (You may have to approach your camera until the tracking starts to work)
6.) You may not be able to setup an axis for the headtracking device. Just start a testflight and try it. It will work fine.
7.) Adjust your curves setup to your need. (I will post my working settings when i come home)
1.) Just install the most up to date Software. If you experience input lag, try an older version of the Software. (For example Version 4.1.038 - Final)
2.) After you install WarThunder you need to go into the TrackIR program and click on the top left corner button and then "Check for game updates."
3.) Run the Control-Setup-Wizard. You may need to use "simplified" or "full". Answer "yes" when asked for using a headtracker.
4.) You may not be able to setup an axis for the headtracking device. Just start a testflight and try it. It will work fine.
5.) Here is a video on youtube, explaining how to setup TrackIR.
FreeTrack (Not longer recommended; no more updates) (Homepage)
Tips for setting up your controlls ingame:
- You may want to disable mouseview completely, so it does not interfere with your settings.
- For best results setup a small deadzone followed by a long linear space up to 180° You should not need to turn your head more than 2 to 4 cm.
- For an overview on cameras take a look here. (Freetrack Homepage)
- My view is way off center after being shot down or switching views! (TrackIR / FT)
- I started a testflight, but tracking does not work!
- My PS3-Eye camera only works with 25-30 fps
(If you like this thread, please click the "+1"-button on the left :-) )
Edited by Casimir, 29 November 2013 - 11:25 AM.